EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see you. Sup.
giphy.gif
ALL DRESSED UP AND READY TO PLAY
images

The night goes on, with some political intrigue happening in the game. Vampires are old after all, and they only care about one thing - power. The three factions are forced to elect a representative for the treaty meeting. @tj_PE tells the players who are the representatives to head over to one of the cabins, and she will be there to moderate, she just needs a quick bio break.

@jean15paul_PE is the representative for the Camarilla, and he looks sharp in his 3 piece suit and matching Panama hat. @vhab49_PE is the representative for the Sabbat, and her Trinity from the Matrix costume doesn't even squeak. Her makeup is ON POINT, making her eyes hollow and her cheekbones high. @Dothracki PE is the representative for the Anarchs, and his jeans are perfectly filthy, his beat up leather jacket starting to fray at the seams, his Smiths t-shirt artfully torn.

The three players wander over toward the cabin, and @tj_PE meets them there. "Where's @jean15paul_PE, I thought he was the Camarilla representative for this meeting?" Vhab and Doth shrug, looking at each other and out the window of the cabin. TJ sighs, heading back to the rest of the players to look for JP. She asks around and no one has seen him. She asks for another player to volunteer as the Camarilla representative, and asks a group of players to go look for JP.

No one is able to find him, and they give up after an hour. The camp is large, he has to be around here somewhere?

@jean15paul_PE was killed by the real vampires (mafia)

Remaining players: @MeowMeow PE @DLD PE @ChebyshevII PE PMP @txjennah PE @JayKay PE @Dothracki PE @squaretaper LIT AF PE @blybrook PE @djl PE @Spitfire6532 @BlueBlueprintPE PMP @beccabun PE @vhab49_PE @chart94 PE @NikR_PE

The night goes on, with some political intrigue happening in the game. Vampires are old after all, and they only care about one thing - power. The three factions are forced to elect a representative for the treaty meeting. @tj_PE tells the players who are the representatives to head over to one of the cabins, and she will be there to moderate, she just needs a quick bio break.

@jean15paul_PE is the representative for the Camarilla, and he looks sharp in his 3 piece suit and matching Panama hat. @vhab49_PE is the representative for the Sabbat, and her Trinity from the Matrix costume doesn't even squeak. Her makeup is ON POINT, making her eyes hollow and her cheekbones high. @Dothracki PE is the representative for the Anarchs, and his jeans are perfectly filthy, his beat up leather jacket starting to fray at the seams, his Smiths t-shirt artfully torn.

The three players wander over toward the cabin, and @tj_PE meets them there. "Where's @jean15paul_PE, I thought he was the Camarilla representative for this meeting?" Vhab and Doth shrug, looking at each other and out the window of the cabin. TJ sighs, heading back to the rest of the players to look for JP. She asks around and no one has seen him. She asks for another player to volunteer as the Camarilla representative, and asks a group of players to go look for JP.

No one is able to find him, and they give up after an hour. The camp is large, he has to be around here somewhere?

Remaining players: @MeowMeow PE @DLD PE @ChebyshevII PE PMP @txjennah PE @JayKay PE @Dothracki PE @squaretaper LIT AF PE @blybrook PE @djl PE @Spitfire6532 @BlueBlueprintPE PMP @beccabun PE @vhab49_PE @chart94 PE @NikR_PE
Justice for the evildoers!

Everyone knows Panama hats are not tolerated by vampires! @jean15paul_PE your hubris and pride to looking fucking stellar has been your downfall!

possum-0411jpg-d8f3393cd74cca37.jpg
Love yall. ♥️
I can't say this is surprising. At least I was able to make a contribution before I got dedded.
Now I have more free time to work on dismantling the patriarchy.

Back