EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tenor.gif

I mean, it doesn't reaaally matter at that point.

If I lived today, I kill anyone, and it's 1v1 cage-match. Who do you think I could take in a cage match?
Or maybe I would'a gave them an offer they couldn't refuse.

@ChebyshevII_PEWas definitely a good feature not knowing who I killed. Lots of stress/uncertainty not knowing whether cop was alive still.

Thanks for the vigilant narrating. If you'd like to play, I volunteer to act as narrator this or any future rounds, Cheb!

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean, it doesn't reaaally matter at that point.

If I lived today, I kill anyone, and it's 1v1 cage-match. Who do you think I could take in a cage match?
Or maybe I would'a gave them an offer they couldn't refuse.
Wolves stalk their prey. Can't tell me you didn't have eyes on the prize...

Worrying about getting through the day was too stressful, put me off the lunch. 

Well, @NikR. I'm sorry about the accusations, but I sincerely hope the concrete shoes fit well. Wouldn't want you to get bunions, ya know.
Just wanna say I got a kick out of this. Here's the exact wording I sent to @ChebyshevII_PE for the orders to kill @NikR "Mafia builds a pair of concrete boots just the right size for NikR." So rest assured. No bunions.

Worrying about getting through the day was too stressful, put me off the lunch. 

Just wanna say I got a kick out of this. Here's the exact wording I sent to @ChebyshevII_PE for the orders to kill @NikR "Mafia builds a pair of concrete boots just the right size for NikR." So rest assured. No bunions.
I hope it was good stressful...

Back