EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maf going after @RBHeadge PE on day 2 means one of two things:

1) They're trying to rid the veterans first, Rb is a regular townie
2) RB is the cop or doctor. If cop, makes sense why he was saved. If doctor, saved himself?

MOD QUESTION: @DuranDuran PE Is the doctor allowed to save themselves?

Current reads
Maf+++
Maf++ @djl PE
Maf+
Maf
Neutral
Town @morphe83 PE (doctor?)
Town+ @RBHeadge PE (cop? doctor?)
Town++
Town+++
Should I expect @RBHeadge PE to thank me "properly" :LOL:

Usually the rule is the mafia can't vote for one of their own, but may vary by mod. Can you confirm @DuranDuran PE ?

Regardless, this should put @RBHeadge PE into the confirmed townie categories. (The mafia is HIGHLY unlikely to kill one of their own and have no visibility into who the doc would be protecting.)

I hope the cop and doc reach out to RB because (1) apparently he will "thank" you. But (2) this can get the cop and doc in touch with each other which is the best winning strategy for the town.

Usually the rule is the mafia can't vote for one of their own, but may vary by mod. Can you confirm @DuranDuran PE ?

Regardless, this should put @RBHeadge PE into the confirmed townie categories. (The mafia is HIGHLY unlikely to kill one of their own and have no visibility into who the doc would be protecting.)

I hope the cop and doc reach out to RB because (1) apparently he will "thank" you. But (2) this can get the cop and doc in touch with each other which is the best winning strategy for the town.
The mafia are allowed night kill one of their own, if they so choose. It must be a majority vote.

fair enough.
A vet doc will know to reach out to me via PM immediately.
A new player doc may not realize that reaching out to me is the play, because I am now a trusted nexus that connects the doc with the townie thread.
i just meant sliding into messages inappropriate. not inappropriate gameplay!! :D

not sure if inapprop or not lolllll
fair enough.
A vet doc will know to reach out to me via PM immediately.
A new player doc may not realize that reaching out to me is the play, because I am now a trusted nexus that connects the doc with the townie thread.
I assumed @tj_PE was making a dirty joke and not a comment about the gameplay. :)

Back