EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Write-up will be in the morning.

@SaltySteve PE was lynched by the town.

A regular townie.
I'm truly surprised I made it to the second night. I was even going to the "keep quiet and try to stay under the radar" strategy to see if I could sneak into the second half of the game. Good luck town! BTW my guess on the Cas trigger is a lynching of @ChebyshevII PE or one of the first day protected.

Now to go dig up that ghost emoji......

Night 2:

While the evening was winding down, the detective observed some passengers retiring early to their assigned cabins in the sleeper cars, while others stayed in the dining and observation cars playing various games (monopoly, operation, battleship, Russian roulette....). By this time the detective had a couple of helpers, so they were sent to the sleeping cars to make sure everyone got in ok and were secure. The detective grabbed the conductor. "I just off the phone with HQ and here's the scoop: There's a duplicitous group of organized thieves on board this train. They call themselves the "Robbin' Hoods". They normally dress in red hoodies and play like they're Santa's elves in stores all over the country. They sneak into warehouses and steal all kinds of merchandise and sell it on Amazon. My guess is they're going to pick us off one by one until we're outnumbered, then take over the train after all the cargo is loaded." "How do they get away with selling it in Amazon?" "Easy. They hack into Amazon's account, take over the sale and all the shipping. They simply charge a couple dollars more for shipping and let Amazon keep the rest. The customer gets their product and Amazon still makes millions, so no one notices. These elves make several thousand a week from all the sales. They take the money and give food and clothing to needy families." "What's the harm then?", asked the conductor. "It's not a crime to hate Amazon, but killing and stealing is, so I need your help to stop them." "AAAAGGH!!", came a scream from one of sleeper cars. The detective and conductor arrived first, but the door was locked. The conductor knocked. "I'm ok," came a muffled voice from @SaltySteve PE 's cabin. "I tripped and fell while brushing my teeth, but I'm ok." "Suspicious," thought the detective, but shrugged and thought nothing more of it. A shot rang out and screams were heard in the observation car. "Someone replaced the toy gun with a real one before playing Russian roulette!", cried @morphe83 PE, as everyone stared at @RBHeadge PE , the unfortunate victim. "IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE?!?" @NikR_PE yelled. Someone came running. "I have experience sewing up dolls. Get me some tweezers, thread, a bat, and rock, paper and scissors." There were several shrugs, but time was running out so the doctor was given what they were asked. The doctor covered the rock with paper and shoved it into @RBHeadge PE 's mouth. "Bite hard and lie still." The doctor whacked him with the bat, rendering him unconscious, then he used the tweezers to extract the bullet and used the scissors and thread to stitch him up. "He'll have a headache in the morning, but he'll be fine!"

The detective went to @SaltySteve PE 's cabin to check on him. Apparently the person with the muffled voice wasn't Salty, and had escaped. @SaltySteve PE was dead on the floor with multiple stab wounds. A red pointy hat lay on the floor next to him.

@SaltySteve PE was lynched by the town. He was a regular townie.

An attempt was made on @RBHeadge PE in the night. He was saved by the doctor!

Remaining players are: @MeowMeow , @RBHeadge PE , @djl PE , @structurenole15 , @EyehatethePEexam PE , @beccabun PE , @jean15paul_PE , @txjennah PE , @BlueBlueprintPE , @ChebyshevII PE , @morphe83 PE , @NikR_PE , @squaretaper LIT AF PE , @Liz06 , @Spitfire6532 , @tj_PE , @FlangeheadPEAZ

No song in today's Naration, I saw who replaced that gun, JayKay's got a gun...Now everybody is on the run...hmmmmm hmmmm

dfc3d089a554160f790ef6b4f0664fe79b6dae62.gifv

4cc96bca-66be-4e93-af48-956948b7c603_text.gif

Maf going after @RBHeadge PE on day 2 means one of two things:

1) They're trying to rid the veterans first, Rb is a regular townie
2) RB is the cop or doctor. If cop, makes sense why he was saved. If doctor, saved himself?

MOD QUESTION: @DuranDuran PE Is the doctor allowed to save themselves?
EDIT: No they cannot.

Current reads
Maf+++
Maf++ @djl PE
Maf+
Maf
Neutral
Town @morphe83 PE
Town+ @RBHeadge PE
Town++
Town+++

Last edited:
Maf going after @RBHeadge PE on day 2 means one of two things:

1) They're trying to rid the veterans first, Rb is a regular townie
2) RB is the cop or doctor. If cop, makes sense why he was saved. If doctor, saved himself?

MOD QUESTION: @DuranDuran PE Is the doctor allowed to save themselves? No

Current reads
Maf+++
Maf++ @djl PE
Maf+
Maf
Neutral
Town @morphe83 PE (doctor?)
Town+ @RBHeadge PE (cop? doctor?)
Town++
Town+++
@structurenole15 no, the doctor cannot save themselves.

Back