EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, if I understand this correctly: publicly in this forum, everyone will announce the name of someone they want to eliminate....and then the mafia members will privately discuss who THEY want to eliminate.

So basically, up to two people will be eliminated each night?

So, if I understand this correctly: publicly in this forum, everyone will announce the name of someone they want to eliminate....and then the mafia members will privately discuss who THEY want to eliminate.

So basically, up to two people will be eliminated each night?
That is correct. Everyone will vote in this thread to eliminate someone by majority vote during the day. That person gets eliminated at 9:01 PM ET that day. Anytime before 7:00 AM ET the next day, the mafia will vote privately to use their mafia skills to kill off a townie while the town sleeps. That person will be announced somewhere around 7:30 AM and will be eliminated at that point. Concurrently, the new day starts. So there is a day phase and a night phase of the game.

1635345757064.png

Even though I have a free pass NOT to be lynched today, do I still get a vote for the one who DOES?

Back