EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were two critical votes yesterday. One by @Dothracki PE and one by @harshaPEAZ .

The other votes yesterday were "first votes" and lack analytical value at this time. They have the potential to be informative later in the game.

The WPA on @Dothracki PE 's vote is currently unknown. But it has to be less negative then @harshaPEAZ 's critical vote. Obviously @harshaPEAZ contributed negative WPA for the town last night. And it was made all the more suspect since it came in the waning moments.

@DuranDuran PE I vote for @harshaPEAZ

Day2/Night2

The students sat down with their torches to begin their art welding projects. @JayKay PE was giving a demonstration on proper technique. “Get that arc punch down in there to get penetration”, she began as she started on a sample piece, “Same thing here, with a little bit of drag angle.” Blueprint walked in before the final tardy bell rang, gasping in desperation as she carried the “missing” box of MIG wire to the font desk. “Thank you for retrieving that for us, @BlueBlueprint_PE ”, said @JayKay PE . “Please take your seat.”

The students began their work. “Nice going!”, complimented @harshaPEAZ to @BlueBlueprint_PE . “But what happened to your hand?” she pointed to @BlueBlueprint_PE 's hand wrapped in a bloody bandage. “I had to use the corridor to prevent being late. I was caught by one of the Corridor Kids. I had to give them a finger as payment for using the corridor. I figured getting to class on time and passing art class is better than getting sent to the playground.”

@JayKay PE walked around the class to evaluate the art work:

Welding RBH.jpg

“Looks pretty, @RBHeadge PE , but it lacks creativity. If I wanted you to build a self-portrait, I would have asked for it.” “A self-portrait would be me blowing up your face with this torch,” mumbled @RBHeadge PE as she walked away.

Next up was @ChebyshevII PE . “What the hell is this?” “I call it, 'Jesus take the wheel, and get me the fuck out of here!', said Cheby. “Shoddy work. I wouldn’t let my dog near it!”, @JayKay PE snared.

1628167259726.jpeg

@beccabun PE , I love your work. This is marvelous!”, @JayKay PE exclaimed. “I call it, “Children of the Forest”, said Becca proudly.

Welding Becca.jpg

@squaretaper LIT AF PE handed his work to @JayKay PE as she walked by. “I made it just for you!”, he said. JayKay blushed. “An ‘A’ for Square! Wonderful!” “What a suck-up”, mumbled @Dothracki PE , who still hadn’t finished.

Welding Squaretaper2.jpg

The students retired to the library to work on some spelling. The sound of the woodchipper in the playground could be heard starting up. “Oh no”, cried @txjennah PE , “They got another one!” @MadamPirate PE , the ethics instructor, walked into the library to address the class. “ @jean15paul_PE and @djl PE will not be joining you today. They were caught “cutting class”.

A few minutes later, @djl PE came storming into the library, cuts and bruises all over him. “I was able to get away from those damn kids!”, he exclaimed. “Thanks to whomever gave me that cryptocurrency to buy them off. I would have been a goner otherwise.”

@jean15paul_PE was lynched by the town. He was the town cop.

@djl PE was targeted by the mafia during the night, but saved by the doctor!

Remaining players: @txjennah PE , @BlueBlueprint_PE , @SaltySteve PE , @RBHeadge PE , @ChebyshevII PE , @squaretaper LIT AF PE , @djl PE , @beccabun PE , @Dothracki PE , @chart94 , @harshaPEAZ

@djl PE was targeted by the mafia during the night, but saved by the doctor!
giphy.gif

“Shoddy work. I wouldn’t let my dog near it!”, @JayKay PE snared.
I don't have a dog. I love @ChebyshevII PE 's artwork. Looks like a ribcage, though I deduct points for the religious paraphernalia in the center. Everyone knows art and religion don't mix.

I don't have a dog. I love @ChebyshevII PE 's artwork. Looks like a ribcage, though I deduct points for the religious paraphernalia in the center. Everyone knows art and religion don't mix.
"I wouldn't let my dog near it!" is a Southern expression sometimes used by people who don't even have a dog. Also, don't tell Southerners art and religion don't mix. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back