EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tagging potential players/mod for next round:

@SaltySteve PE , @squaretaper LIT AF PE , @beccabun PE , @vhab49_PE , @jean15paul_PE , @NikR_PE , @Dothracki PE , @djl PE , @Roarbark , @harshaPEAZ , @CUniverse , @chart94 , @RBHeadge PE , @MadamPirate PE , @EyehatethePEexam PE , @ChebyshevII PE , @TrickShotG , @LyceeFruit PE ,

IN:

@txjennah PE , @DuranDuran PE

Apologies if I've missed anyone. I tried to tag TJ, but her profile isn't coming up.
In it to win survive it!

@SaltySteve PE , @squaretaper LIT AF PE , @beccabun PE , @vhab49_PE , @jean15paul_PE , @NikR_PE , @Dothracki PE , @djl PE , @Roarbark , @harshaPEAZ , @CUniverse , @chart94 , @RBHeadge PE , @MadamPirate PE , @EyehatethePEexam PE , @ChebyshevII PE , @TrickShotG , @LyceeFruit PE ,

IN:

Apologies if I've missed anyone. I tried to tag TJ, but her profile isn't coming up.
I am in, I've been a bit too busy to mod lately. Hopefully by summer things slow down. I think a lot of jobs are trying to crunch for full reopening in the fall or at the end of the year.

We have to spam them in other ways to get them to come back. Who has their phone number so we can send annoying robocalls?
We've been trying to reach you to see if you're interested in playing a round of mafia. We've sent three letters and this will be our last attempt (lol jk jk) to reach you.

So far we have:

IN: @txjennah PE , @BlueBlueprint_PE , @SaltySteve PE , @RBHeadge PE , @NikR_PE, @ChebyshevII PE , @squaretaper LIT AF PE , @djl PE , @beccabun PE , @Dothracki PE

Unconfirmed/No response yet: @harshaPEAZ , @vhab49_PE , @jean15paul_PE , @MadamPirate PE , @EyehatethePEexam PE

Anyone else? @Roarbark , @blybrook PE , @leggo PE ?

Letters Sent: @tj_PE

Free free to let me know what kind of mafia round you guys wish to play. Traditional rules? PMs allowed/not allowed? Special roles? I'm open to any suggestions. Don't know of a theme yet, but I have a couple of ideas. I could say it won't be crazy/silly like the octopush round, but then I'd be a DLD.

I'll start taking votes on type of mafia game/rules, and we'll start Tuesday. That will give time for more players to join, @txjennah PE will be back, and also Mondays are usually quite busy for us.

51340083457_f2c9d680cc_c.jpg

IN:

I will play... super busy but its been a while ...I miss mafia

Back