EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Things are quiet. Too quiet. A body is found by the mafia-crushing task force. A single bullet pierced the skull as well as a scribbled note saying they ‘never wanted it to end this way’.

@txjennah PE was lynched by the mob. @txjennah PE was mafia.

Townies win with the survivors: @djl PE and @NikR_PE

Breakdown of roles and players:
B2B9E150-455B-47BF-8F9B-866A068CF614.jpeg

@vhab49_PE is mafia!!! yeah that was an unlikely trigger this round since the mafia killed them on day 2.

Good work town! We pulled it off. This was a fun round. It was much harder to form any reads when mafia are alone. And made the game a challenge. It definitely changed the gameplay for both sides.

Last edited:
Well assuming an 8 and 7 spread originally we have at least 3 mafia unidentified if @jean15paul_PE really is telling the truth this time, because he's claimed townie already this round. Here is my full chart with some reads that may or may not be close.

View attachment 22427
I cannot believe I was right with my reads of the remaining mafia!!!

Thanks everyone :) I appreciate your understanding. It's been a nightmare project and since I'm the PM, I'm fully aware of all the ways it's going overbudget :eek::cry: It's the only reason I was out last week - I couldn't find anyone else to go in my place.

If we are doing Mafia again this week, I'm out. Finally going back home to Texas to visit after 1.5 years :)

@JayKay PE can I ask a mod question.

There were 2 nights where the mafia didn't kill anyone.

I forgot to vote the first time.
I voted the 2nd time.

Where those doctor saves, no votes, or ties?
First night the mafia all voted for random people, and as stated in the rules, if there is no majority there is no night kill. Second time, I believe, was a doctor save for RBH? The last time with no mafia kill was because txj didn't vote.

First night the mafia all voted for random people, and as stated in the rules, if there is no majority there is no night kill. Second time, I believe, was a doctor save for RBH? The last time with no mafia kill was because txj didn't vote.
Another question I was confused if my night kill votes were getting counted... Did we have to @ you there too lol

Back