EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really feel bad for those still waiting. I feel so bad for them I'm going to give them false hope!

For those interested, it's not too late to get in on some results trolling. I recommend a new thread in the April 2021 results subforum Titled "New Jersey Results!" and the subject message says "post the results here"
Good idea. Done.

So I tried to hold myself to not see the results as I had a 60% due today.... just saw my results and I passsedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd .......... Thanks everyone you guys kept me going and never feel demotivated....
Way to go! My advice is to get a modest sized stamp with a green ink pad, saves lots of time on signing Christmas and Valentine's Day cards.

Way to go! My advice is to get a modest sized stamp with a green ink pad, saves lots of time on signing Christmas and Valentine's Day cards.
Thank you I will keep that in mind looks like by the time I would get this it might already be Christmas.... all these documentation make me feel dizzy lol now I understand what all were you guys talking about....

Back