EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like the mafia doc is now a very strong postition since they can overrule day votes.
I agree. The town doc doesn't know who's being targeted whereas the mafia doc does. That is a big advantage.

If they know the person they're saving is actually mafia. Since they don't actually know who is mafia or not, since that is knowledge confirmed by the investigator, there is a chance they might save a townie?
Interesting, I didn't think of that. Good point.

Maf doc must make their choice by 5pm before they lynch deadline.
Oooo. So it might be too late for them to save Duran. Ok, I'll leave my vote.

@NikR_PE are you townie?
@jean15paul_PE are you townie?
Yes, I....
this question just blew my mind. I never thought of the fact that townies might not want to reveal themselves this round because the mafia doesn't know who they are. Interesting.

Eff it I'm a townie. Don't kill me maf. Save me town doc.

tenor.gif

GUYS. FOCUS ON KILLING EACH OTHER, NOT TRIGGERING. THIS HAPPENED LAST GAME AND YOU GUYS LOST BECAUSE OF IT IMJUSTSAYING
So you are saying there is no Cassandraaaa it was all a lieeee to distract us noooo :LOL:😅 I mean if there is one I would like to see them doing their job thats why we triggering them first lol

Which means you're maf, since you always say you're townie when you're maf. Don't worry, we won't nightkill you, just the ones who are clearly townie.
I always say I"m a townie when I'm a townie also.
Big brain thinking too hard.

• If you're a townie say you're a townie
  • If you're a mafia say you're a townie

K.I.S.S. 😛
I laid out my strategy pretty clearly before. To be fair, this is most of our strategies. :)

Well not leaving the game up to chance like last round, and since the world is upside-down (another chance at Hamilton lyrics Carissa activation?), I guess I should confirm that I am the townie investigator and would ask that the TOWNIE DOCTOR PLEASE SAVE ME IF YOU WANT TO HELP THE TOWN. I am a likely nightkill target due to @DuranDuran's post.

Thus far I have confirned @RBHeadge PE is a townie and @DuranDuran is a mafia. If I am dead I am sorry I couldn't be of much help but I hope the doctor is watching.

Well not leaving the game up to chance like last round, and since the world is upside-down (another chance at Hamilton lyrics Carissa activation?), I guess I should confirm that I am the townie investigator and would ask that the TOWNIE DOCTOR PLEASE SAVE ME IF YOU WANT TO HELP THE TOWN. I am a likely nightkill target due to @DuranDuran's post.

Thus far I have confirned @RBHeadge PE is a townie and @DuranDuran is a mafia. If I am dead I am sorry I couldn't be of much help but I hope the doctor is watching.
Thanks Doth. How did Duran know you are the townie cop. Is he the maf cop?

I can't decide if I hate this round or if I love it
ditto

I feel like mafia doc should also be for nightkill since it seems mafia is also vulnerable to nightkill.
I know that I'm biased but I agree with this. The mechanic of the mafia-doc *knowing* who is about to be lynched is overpowered.
Whelp, I'm getting whacked tonight.
Doc please save @Dothracki PE

Back