EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait @JayKay PE how does the mafia doctor work? Do they save a nightkill or a day lynch?

I found it, ugh, this is so confusing.

The doctors can choose someone to 'save', which means a mafia-aligned doctor may save a townie by mistake, or vice versa. Doctors have an unlimited amount of saves and I am changing the rules to allow them to save the same person multiple times in a row, if they like. A townie doctor will be able to save someone overnight from a mafia hit. A mafia doctor will be able to save someone from the townie lynch.

Is the mafia doc still alive? Will they save @DuranDuran?

I feel like I should change my vote. 😖

Wait @JayKay PE how does the mafia doctor work? Do they save a nightkill or a day lynch?

As stated: A mafia doctor could save someone from a day lynch. A townie doctor could save someone from a night kill, as previously done.

I feel like mafia doc should also be for nightkill since it seems mafia is also vulnerable to nightkill.

1622058299436.png
Theoretically I can be saved, if the mafia doc is still alive, being I have a ton of votes against me and I'm the only "known" mafia at this point.

Hey doc, if you're still alive, care to save this poopy head?

swabinbob.jpg

I feel like the mafia doc is now a very strong postition since they can overrule day votes.
If they know the person they're saving is actually mafia. Since they don't actually know who is mafia or not, since that is knowledge confirmed by the investigator, there is a chance they might save a townie?

If they know the person they're saving is actually mafia. Since they don't actually know who is mafia or not, since that is knowledge confirmed by the investigator, there is a chance they might save a townie?
when does a doc choose to save?

Back