EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel ya... I posted shortly before leaving for the office, while trying to locate my access card - found it thankfully! - so, i get it. :) i can't tell you how many work emails i've started and had to completely delete to keep it prof...sometimes it just feels good to get it out. even if it's doesn't go anywhere.
I asked if I could smack a contractor today.

I asked if I could smack a contractor today.
i'm impressed you asked... we are just getting ready to award a $10M utility project in our downtown core and it's been crazy busy. we did a site walk and it still amazes me that contractors still stuck thinking women (esp engineers for some reason) have no idea about construction or how **** actually works ... i have to reign-in my frustration entirely too often. :rolleyes:

i'm impressed you asked... we are just getting ready to award a $10M utility project in our downtown core and it's been crazy busy. we did a site walk and it still amazes me that contractors still stuck thinking women (esp engineers for some reason) have no idea about construction or how **** actually works ... i have to reign-in my frustration entirely too often. :rolleyes:

He sent an email at 4:25 saying we needed to return something by 7am tomorrow, that we already told him 3 times that we would not be providing. If want people to not listen to me I'd stay home with my kids.

Also I asked my architect. He said no. 😥

tenor.gif

Back