EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you counted lycee and Duran twice?
Yes, it was always 18 and I double listed lycee and duran. I blame the new site format.

ffs I really need sleep

You can claim any house you want. You can even go with the Ilvermorny houses if you so choose.
What in the heck. Apparently my HP lore knowledge is very out of date.
That the American version of Hogwarts.
https://www.wizardingworld.com/writing-by-jk-rowling/ilvermorny
It only came up in the Fantastic Beasts movies.

I only have one vote so far:

@NikR_PE 1 (jean)

I'll start doing @SaltySteve 's method of listing votes tomorrow.

what's today? oh yeah....only Tuesday.... about that long day week month year.... yes all 12 days of it .... :rolleyes:

Correct. Wednesday starts required voting.
Dude. I worked on Sunday all day. So I kept thinking today was Wednesday. So I’m even more confused.

@RBHeadge PE sorry to be a pain, but can you please re-post all players?

For reference, the 18 players in this round are:

@beccabun PE @DuranDuran @LyceeFruit PE @Dothracki PE @NikR_PE @txjennah PE @DuranDuran @LyceeFruit PE @MadamPirate PE @JayKay PE @squaretaper LIT AF PE @EyehatethePEexam @SaltySteve @Roarbark @vhab49_PE @chart94 @harshaPEAZ @TrickShotG @BlueBlueprint_PE @jean15paul_PE
I found it, nvmd

I get mixed up on gender in here and just started assuming pet pics=lady parts. Please pardon pronouns from this point forward.

To avoid confusion- I think everyone not me is a dark wizard this round. So s/he/they/them/it's sus.
Lololol, don’t worry. Nobody on here is truly going to be offended if you call them the wrong pronoun if we don’t say what we are. Tbh, it’s why, as @LyceeFruit PE said, I use they/them in allllll my mod storytelling.

it means I was able to have @Unintended Max P.E. in a dress and be a femme fatale. Which was very fitting. And every else in dresses. Even the wood chipper.

Back