EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're suspicious of us because we were not mafia last game? Not really following. Majority of us weren't mafia last game.
True ... I am not maf this game either and I think that is because I am a newbie so mostly few other vets are maf again this time (mostly not the same ones as last game).... I might be wrong about all three of you but since this is the first vote of the game that is my only reasoning as of now... that, may be you are a maf this game since most of the people were sus of you pretty early in the last game I will assume you are mostly is the sus circle for being a great maf.... lol

True ... I am not maf this game either and I think that is because I am a newbie so mostly few other vets are maf again this time (mostly not the same ones as last game).... I might be wrong about all three of you but since this is the first vote of the game that is my only reasoning as of now... that, may be you are a maf this game since most of the people were sus of you pretty early in the last game I will assume you are mostly is the sus circle for being a great maf.... lol
It's still just as random this time as it was then, PEAZ!
Also you are the only one who has jumped up defending yourself so quickly lol
All I'll say about that is as a Hufflepuff, being unfairly accused bothers me, because it goes against my tenets of justice/fairness.

Interesting, the new EB no longer shows genders of posters. (Or our carefully curated interests and disciplines or lack thereof :cry:)

I count 20 people in that list. Can you confirm @RBHeadge PE
arg, yes twenty. ...Man I hosed things up this morning.

tip for future mods: try not to set up a game when: working on four hours of sleep, in a all day meeting with people you despise, stressed out, and in a rush to post the game before you lose another day

Also you are the only one who has jumped up defending yourself so quickly lol

Attachments

• nextlevelshit.gif
    nextlevelshit.gif
    141 KB · Views: 12
Good luck everyone. I am a normal boy again. @RBHeadge PE can I be Hufflepuff prefect?
RAVENCLAW!

You can claim any house you want. You can even go with the Ilvermorny houses if you so choose. However I can't really endorse any one house because of the general association of death eaters with Slytherin, and the general opposite asscotiation.

It's been a rough day week month year. All 12 days.
aint that the truth

arg, yes twenty. ...Man I hosed things up this morning.

tip for future mods: try not to set up a game when: working on four hours of sleep, in a all day meeting with people you despise, stressed out, and in a rush to post the game before you lose another day
I think you counted lycee and Duran twice?

It's still just as random this time as it was then, PEAZ!

All I'll say about that is as a Hufflepuff, being unfairly accused bothers me, because it goes against my tenets of justice/fairness.

Interesting, the new EB no longer shows genders of posters. (Or our carefully curated interests and disciplines or lack thereof :cry:)
4345494_7024bc36a1f916a0516482b2b85c6df5.gif

Back