EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@SaltySteve I vote for @harshaPEAZ.  In her analysis she worked really hard to make it seem like @DuranDuran wasn't mafia.
I knew this was coming after that stupid analysis... but it only came from the fact that @rebecca1and @DuranDuranhad voted for @CUniverseonce in all their voting till date that too together at the same time.... So either both were playing and throwing people off or it was just by chance.... I know your reason to vote for me seems reasonable after I think @DuranDuranis not a maf but trust me I am a townie... 😔

And I just got a really good one yesterday.... @squaretaper LIT AF PE
This is me today.

50752111197_56e7c14e81_c.jpg

@SaltySteve I am voting for @txjennah PEas I don't see any votes from him/her to either @DuranDuranor @CUniverse... Also he/she is too quiet don't know what's up with that. Also, now conveniently targeting me coz I can't defend a wrong analysis.... playing smart I guess. I assume I am dead this round due to a stupid analysis but come on now we all voted for @ChebyshevII PEwith our reasoning and turned out to be a townie... anyways I am a townie don't want my team to loose... I will be backing up @jean15paul_PE from now on since I believe he is probably a townie very clearly....

Also noticed @RBHeadge PEis dead now who was most voted by @txjennah PE....and @RBHeadge PEwas targeting @DuranDuran... so he was on the right path and was killed by @txjennah PE
I voted for @squaretaper LIT AF PEbased on your analysis. I didn't have a hand in RB's death - that was done by a Mafia nightkill.  But you probably have a better understanding of RB's death than I do at this point.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I haven't been as active on this thread because it's a very busy time of year....but as you can see from Salty's spreadsheet, I've been voting every night.  

I voted for @squaretaper LIT AF PEbased on your analysis. I didn't have a hand in RB's death - that was done by a Mafia nightkill.  But you probably have a better understanding of RB's death than I do at this point.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I haven't been as active on this thread because it's a very busy time of year....but as you can see from Salty's spreadsheet, I've been voting every night.  
Is it busy time of the year .....hmmm ok ....

Also, mafia kill or your kill same thing potato patato...you voted for square only in the last vote I was talking about previous votes .... I don't see a vote for @DuranDuran or @CUniverse...People were giving reasons for them too...but you chose square based on my analysis and never chose the mafs based on other people's analysis when you were so busy...thinking to vote someone which is not a maf took very less time out of the busy schedule I guess...

Also, mafia kill or your kill same thing potato patato...you voted for square only in the last vote I was talking about previous votes .... I don't see a vote for @DuranDuran or @CUniverse...People were giving reasons for them too...but you chose square based on my analysis and never chose the mafs based on other people's analysis when you were so busy...thinking to vote someone which is not a maf took very less time out of the busy schedule I guess...
I didn't vote for either of them, but doesn't mean I'm maf. Duran also voted for @CUniverse, which you're conveniently forgetting.  And you were so sure that @DuranDuran was a townie yesterday...but am now trying to paint me as Maf?

giphy.gif

Back