EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay.  jaykay trying to analyze. 

First day voting was a bit crazy, but with voting not required, there was a lot of action that lead to a four way tie.  21 players means 5 mafia, 1 cop, 1 doctor, and 14 normal townies.  Meaning if there are 9 townie deaths, and no mafia deaths, mafia wins.

Final vote ended in a four-way tie.  I think the random voting to harsha, eyePE, lycee, and me, are all normal townies since they did not specifically target one of the four tie-holders.  Of those two votes (fowler and tj, who voted for lycee and tj respectively) both were killed by lynching or mafia, proving they were not mafia.  That means its highly likely that those who voted for eyePE and JK are also townies (duran and vhab).

I imagine that one or two of the tie-holders is mafia.  A lot of votes for roar happened earlier in the game, with only a single player switching to doth (chebs).  Also, roar had a last minute change to fowler (second to last vote change from harsha to chebs to fowler), which might mean they were trying to save themselves.

Still working on things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay.  jaykay trying to analyze. 

First day voting was a bit crazy, but with voting not required, there was a lot of action that lead to a four way tie.  21 players means 5 mafia, 1 cop, 1 doctor, and 14 normal townies.  Meaning if there are 9 townie deaths, and no mafia deaths, mafia wins.

Final vote ended in a four-way tie.  I think the random voting to harsha, eyePE, lycee, and me, are all normal townies since they did not specifically target one of the four tie-holders.  Of those two votes (fowler and tj, who voted for lycee and tj respectively) both were killed by lynching or mafia, proving they were not mafia.  That means its highly likely that those who voted for eyePE and JK are also townies (duran and vhab).

I imagine that one or two of the tie-holders is mafia.  A lot of votes for roar happened earlier in the game, with only a single player switching to doth (chebs).  Also, roar had a last minute change to fowler (second to last vote change from harsha to chebs to fowler), which might mean they were trying to save themselves.

Still working on things.
I feel there is a lot of research done here which I didn't do so I would like to retract my vote for @EyehatethePEexam ...... @SaltySteve and vote @Roarbark

Psh, you fancee Colorado kids n yer fancee mascots.

*cries in Aggie, whatever that is*
My school has an awesome mascot that is non-generic (looking at all those predatory cats), intimidating, and historically and culturally relevant. :)  

But we have no football team to celebrate it. :(  

*jaykay playing this round, not being a special character and not being mod*

giphy.gif

I don't see anything in @JayKay PE's  analysis I don't agree with.  

Current reads:

Lean Mafia:  RoarBark, EyeHate, CUniverse

Lean Townie:  JayKay, Vhab, Lycee

Everyone else:  Neutral

@RBHeadge PE you got anything?   Or too early to do any more analysis?  @EyehatethePEexam's comments could be feint to pretend they got confused over @JayKay PE's vote, but could be honest mistake as well. 

12/16

12/15

Vote Count

Player

Votes For

Votes For

tj_PE

x

harshaPEAZ

rebecca1

DuranDuran

CUniverse

EyehatethePEexam

vhab49_PE

TrickShotG

JayKay PE

jean15paul_PE

Dothracki

NikR_PE

RoarBark

chart94

Dothracki

squaretaper LIT AF PE

Roarbark

fowler

JayKay PE

ChebyshevII PE

RBHeadge PE

RoarBark

LyceeFruit PE

RoarBark

RoarBark

txjennah PE

Roarbark

fowler

Dothracki

ChebyshevII PE

EyehatethePEexam

RoarBark

ChebyshevII PE

fowler

x

LyceeFruit PE

ChebyshevII PE

Dothracki

CUniverse

DuranDuran

MadamPirate PE

TrickShotG

harshaPEAZ

RoarBark

Roarbark

TrickShotG

CUniverse

fowler

Town Vote:

Roarbark

fowler

I still need votes from @ChebyshevII PE, @Dothracki, @Roarbark, @txjennah PE, @JayKay PE, @chart94, @NikR_PE, @jean15paul_PE, and @rebecca1 before 9pm EST

Back