EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@SaltySteve WHAT IS THE THEME
I think "The Oregon Trail" might have enough opportunities for dying.  Only problem is, I don't believe the woodchipper was invented yet.

A threshing machine though....

Other suggestions:

The Crusades/Black Death/Medieval stuff (plenty of execution/torture devices available)

Murder on the Orient Polar Express

Battle Chess or some kind of chess themed game

Hunger Games

Among Us

EDIT:  Sorry @SaltySteve, you already answered as I was typing!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think "The Oregon Trail" might have enough opportunities for dying.  Only problem is, I don't believe the woodchipper was invented yet.

A threshing machine though....

Other suggestions:

The Crusades/Black Death/Medieval stuff (plenty of execution/torture devices available)

Murder on the Orient Polar Express

Battle Chess or some kind of chess themed game

Hunger Games

Among Us
that's seasonally appropriate. +1 vote

I think this is the largest game we've had? With 20 people!

Oh shit

I def wanna mod sometime in the new year. @DuranDuran's list gave me an idea of a Harry Potter theme (which used to be superior to Huger Games but she-who-will-not-be-named is a ginormo TERF and I don't support that. semi-related note: i saw an interesting take on Hunger Games recently over the whole Peeta/whats-his-face saga that gave me a new perspective on the ending. I wish i could remember the full article or where i saw it to share it) 

@Zach Stone, P.E., I know you might be busy RN with the new exam but would you like to play this round?
If he or Justin plays, my demise is already written:

"Duran succumbed to a brain aneurysm after attempting to solve one of Zach's new 3-phase time-shift tesseract problems."

I def wanna mod sometime in the new year. @DuranDuran's list gave me an idea of a Harry Potter theme (which used to be superior to Huger Games but she-who-will-not-be-named is a ginormo TERF and I don't support that. semi-related note: i saw an interesting take on Hunger Games recently over the whole Peeta/whats-his-face saga that gave me a new perspective on the ending. I wish i could remember the full article or where i saw it to share it) 
Aren't they currently filming a prequel for Hunger Games?

Also, "TERF" is not in my urban dictionary so I'm lost...

Aren't they currently filming a prequel for Hunger Games?

Also, "TERF" is not in my urban dictionary so I'm lost...
Trans-exclusionary radical feminist. basically someone who claims to be a feminist and all about female empowerment, but is transphobic and doesn't believe that trans women are women.

Trans-exclusionary radical feminist. basically someone who claims to be a feminist and all about female empowerment, but is transphobic and doesn't believe that trans women are women.
Aaaaahhh I should have picked up on that.  I get it now.  (DANGIT MY MEMORY! 🤪)

BE A GHOST WRITER.

WHAT.  NO  @SaltySteve has his theme!!!  HE HAS HIS DEATHS THOUGHT OF.

They are much more put together than me.
The deaths I keep envisioning at the moment would fall under the top 100 stupidest ways to randomly die.

Getting your hand stuck in a pickle jar and then bleeding to death after breaking the jar to get free type of randomness.

Back