EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a newbie, I'm VERY curious about this woodchipper story...
Many rounds ago... I think the writing in that round was particularly grewsome (which makes me think @JayKay PE was the mod)... Anyway @LyceeFruit PE was killed by being pushed into a woodchipper or something like that. Well it became a thing. For months, every round when @LyceeFruit PE got killed the different mods would always use a woodchipper.

Many rounds ago... I think the writing in that round was particularly grewsome (which makes me think @JayKay PE was the mod)... Anyway @LyceeFruit PE was killed by being pushed into a woodchipper or something like that. Well it became a thing. For months, every round when @LyceeFruit PE got killed the different mods would always use a woodchipper.

It started about a year ago, way back on page 216
Oh I stand corrected... it was @chart94

@RBHeadge PE, how do you find old stuff so quickly?

Last edited by a moderator:
I used the search fucntion at the top of the page. In this case, I searched for "Fargo" because I remembered that Bly described it that way and that word/town rarely gets typed in the forum. Whereas searching for "woodchipper" would probably return a metric s$%^ton of results since we use it nearly every page in this thread and other threads.

I used the search fucntion at the top of the page. In this case, I searched for "Fargo" because I remembered that Bly described it that way and that word/town rarely gets typed in the forum. Whereas searching for "woodchipper" would probably return a metric s$%^ton of results since we use it nearly every page in this thread and other threads.
plus its my tagline lol

Back