EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ALMOST USED IT IN THE COSTCO ROUND, BUT I RESISTED.

Not going to lie, I might spend my Thanksgiving going through this thread and beginning a 'Table of Contents" like we talked about, since I'm off starting Friday and won't be back until next Saturday.
I wonder if it might be useful to create a parrallel thread. One post per mafia round summarizing things and having the relevant links. Maybe have a mod lock and unlock it for updates?

Not going to lie, I might spend my Thanksgiving going through this thread and beginning a 'Table of Contents" like we talked about, since I'm off starting Friday and won't be back until next Saturday.
You should have after I messed up and revealed my role after mafia kill.

Once I went back and read this entire thread.  After going through Jan-Feb, I was appalled at my own behavior.  It made me wonder how I got invited back! 

Once I went back and read this entire thread.  After going through Jan-Feb, I was appalled at my own behavior.  It made me wonder how I got invited back! 
My lower intestine said I should give you a second chance.  My heart, on the other hand, is still bruised by your actions.  

Back