EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's a "wacom" tablet?  Looks neat!

Well, I figured "wut" might be worth a try, aside from my usual "You're not making any sense!  I'm a regular townie!  You're going to regret voting for me!" plea. 

But I really am a regular townie.  
Wacom tablets are often used by digital artists.

So it's basically a digital writing pad so with a special pen, whatever I draw over the surface of the tab, it's translated to marks on a drawing in bluebeam.

Kinda like the signature pad at the docs office where you sign but you don't see your signature lol

Wacom tablets are often used by digital artists.

So it's basically a digital writing pad so with a special pen, whatever I draw over the surface of the tab, it's translated to marks on a drawing in bluebeam.

Kinda like the signature pad at the docs office where you sign but you don't see your signature lol
So your sig goes into some secret file where anyone can use it.  Reminds me of a company I once knew.

@LyceeFruit PE, I have a wacom, I think it's still kicking around.  I used to do a ton of art when I was younger.  It's super hard to train yourself to not look down and to know the boundaries of the tablet.
i'm getting better at it but yeah, it's hard. i mean right now, i'm just using it to highlight shit and leave notes for myself 

I have cat pants on and they make me happy.

Also work gave me a wacom tablet to use to mark up drawings and im slowly getting better with it

View attachment 19496
Also, the teenHab is ggetting a Huion KamVas for Christmas,  which is similar, but is an actual screen you can write on vs the black tablet. I think. It was a Prime day purchase, and if he continues to piss me off, I may get that for Christmas.

Back