EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Prince @ChebyshevII PE? Prince @ChebyshevII PE, you really should go to bed, not sleep in the library. I know your studies are important, but isn't your bed more comfortable?" The librarian came around the corner to @ChebyshevII PE's favorite reading area, and noticed the prince was asleep on his books. The librarian shook the prince's shoulder gently, then a little harder, trying to wake him. The librarian pulled the prince up, and noticed foam dripping from the prince's mouth. "Help, guards!" the librarian screamed, starting to cry.

@ChebyshevII PE was murdered by the Assassin's Guild (mafia).

Remaining players: @DuranDuran @tj_PE @LyceeFruit PE @NikR_PE @RBHeadge PE @Dothracki @JayKay PE @rebecca1 @jean15paul_PE @squaretaper LIT AF PE @chart94

"Prince @ChebyshevII PE? Prince @ChebyshevII PE, you really should go to bed, not sleep in the library. I know your studies are important, but isn't your bed more comfortable?" The librarian came around the corner to @ChebyshevII PE's favorite reading area, and noticed the prince was asleep on his books. The librarian shook the prince's shoulder gently, then a little harder, trying to wake him. The librarian pulled the prince up, and noticed foam dripping from the prince's mouth. "Help, guards!" the librarian screamed, starting to cry.

@ChebyshevII PE was murdered by the Assassin's Guild (mafia).

Remaining players: @DuranDuran @tj_PE @LyceeFruit PE @NikR_PE @RBHeadge PE @Dothracki @JayKay PE @rebecca1 @jean15paul_PE @squaretaper LIT AF PE @chart94
Feck.

At least this time I wasn't lying about being non-maf.

(Also library is fitting right now)

Well...I guess that's what I get for not logging into EB.

@tj_PE I don't answer the "are you maf" questions out of principle bc it's too easy to lie, but I guess you know that now :) Unless you're maf, which you probably are.
i am not maf. 

if you don't respond at all and it's day 1 that's pretty much all i have to go off of. i still love you! and im sorry people followed me. i did not request it! 

going back thru, i have a few people left to interrogate. 

but please correct me if i am wrong; let the record show:

@txjennah PE 

@CUniverse

@LyceeFruit PE

are all people who have not responded to my question (not that my questioning is law to answer, but I ask these questions to initiate participation and discussion and i notice responses/non responses) 

Last edited by a moderator:

@txjennah PE 

@chart94

@CUniverse

@LyceeFruit PE

are all people who have not responded to my question (not that my questioning is law to answer, but I ask these questions to initiate participation and discussion and i notice responses/non responses) 
I responded tho....

I am voting for @DuranDuran because he was one of the last to vote for Cuniverse. Yes, this gave the tie vote, but thats the point. The mafia has well known to sacrifice one member or put them against a tie to try and keep the cover of the others. Therefore my main suspects are @DuranDuran and @JayKay PE as they were the last two to vote and tip the favor to Cuniverse. @MadamPirate PE

@txjennah PE 

@CUniverse

@LyceeFruit PE

CU is ded - they were maf

I guess I did not respond - totes thought I did. Soz. not maf

Last edited by a moderator:
I am voting for @DuranDuran because he was one of the last to vote for Cuniverse. Yes, this gave the tie vote, but thats the point. The mafia has well known to sacrifice one member or put them against a tie to try and keep the cover of the others. Therefore my main suspects are @DuranDuran and @JayKay PE as they were the last two to vote and tip the favor to Cuniverse. @MadamPirate PE
Voting out a mafia makes you suspish?  And if I were mafia, we'd be so desperate after killing two townies that we'd want to kill one our own?  

Ummm, no.

@MadamPirate PEI vote that we allow Chart some time to sleep.  He needs more rest!  😂

Back