EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@RBHeadge PE I would like to vote for @NikR_PE in vHab Mafia fashion, except the randomizer actually picked @squaretaper LIT AF PE, so I shall vote for SQUARE.

Pending further informations.
tenor.gif

MORTAL COMBAT THEME

It was 1 of 2 video games I played as a kid. The other being Chocabo Racing lol

It's an old, old PC game.
@LyceeFruit PE It was one of the first PC CD-ROM games.  Please don't ask me what a CD-ROM is.  I'll cry (because it will make me feel THAT much older).

@ChebyshevII PEcan we please just use one "old"?  Dang am I that old?  😭

Actually, Mortal Kombat (1992) was released a year before Myst (1993).  And no, I'm not going to tell you how I know that.

@LyceeFruit PE It was one of the first PC CD-ROM games.  Please don't ask me what a CD-ROM is.  I'll cry (because it will make me feel THAT much older).

@ChebyshevII PEcan we please just use one "old"?  Dang am I that old?  😭

Actually, Mortal Kombat (1992) was released a year before Myst (1993).  And no, I'm not going to tell you how I know that.
It's "old, old" by my standards. But the funny thing is, I actually remember it from my childhood, even though I was born in the early 90's. My parents liked it and I liked watching them play it.

Back