EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theme:  Rotating jobs.  

I used to work at Company A.  I'm starting my third week at the new job (Company B).  A former co-worker (electrical PE) is now working at Company C, which offered me a job earlier this year.  My "new" department head (electrical PE) used to work for Company C, but she basically traded places with the one now at C and now works at A.  It turns out the one now at Company A used to be part owner of B.  Another co-worker still at A also used to work for B.  We also have 2 co-workers at B who used to work at C.  

If any of the above makes sense, you can use it as a theme.  It just seems like every MEP engineer in our area either knows or has worked for/with one another at some point.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Theme: blissfully unaware of mounting job load, thinking things are okay, only to be slammed by tons of work due to others ineptness

Theme:  Rotating jobs.  

I used to work at Company A.  I'm starting my third week at the new job (Company B).  A former co-worker (electrical PE) is now working at Company C, which offered me a job earlier this year.  My "new" department head (electrical PE) used to work for Company C, but she basically traded places with the one now at C and now works at A.  It turns out the one now at Company A used to be part owner of B.  Another co-worker still at A also used to work for B.  We also have 2 co-workers at B who used to work at C.  

If any of the above makes sense, you can use it as a theme.  It just seems like every MEP engineer in our area either knows or has worked for/with one another at some point.  

rejected: sounds like current events

Last edited by a moderator:
Back