EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey @MadamPirate PE @txjennah PE

It's not as awful as Kissing Coronavirus
Chuck Tingle. Omg.  I have  Friday night Zoom calls with friends back in TX and we spent one of those evenings reviewing the titles of his stories. LOL.  They are way too NSFW to post here, but they are a RIDE.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Chuck Tingle. Omg.  I have  Friday night Zoom calls with friends back in TX and we spent one of those evenings reviewing the titles of his stories. LOL.  They are way too NSFW to post here, but they are a RIDE.  
I've never heard of him before today.

But the excerpts in the FB post as fucking gold so I'm gonna have to look him up 

I cannot really play for the next several rounds; busy helping with knee replacement recovery on top of work. Feel free to use me as a NPC as necessary.

Whoa whoa!!!! I didn't say I was running it. I was just thinking out loud. (OMG what have I done?!)
Um.  That's how mafia works.  You make a suggestion and then have to ride it out.

I have overnight work potentially starting for the next few weeks (maybe months, if the other job starts right up).  My plan was to do my normal work schedule + a couple evening hours, but we'll see.  So I'm out.

Um.  That's how mafia works.  You make a suggestion and then have to ride it out.

I have overnight work potentially starting for the next few weeks (maybe months, if the other job starts right up).  My plan was to do my normal work schedule + a couple evening hours, but we'll see.  So I'm out.
Apparently.

I guess I have to figure out how many people are in and do something.

DOES THIS MEAN YOU POTENTIALLY COULD COME TO IL EARLIER?!?

I can play this week.

But we might also need to table the game until next week. I sort of expect RG to shut down the forum, or limit who can post on Thursday and Friday (due to the exams), and that tends to carry into Monday morning of the following week too.

So maybe we wait until next week to play, maybe try to recruit some of the noobs that start showing up? @Dothracki won't be the FNG in a week ;)

I can play this week.

But we might also need to table the game until next week. I sort of expect RG to shut down the forum, or limit who can post on Thursday and Friday (due to the exams), and that tends to carry into Monday morning of the following week too.

So maybe we wait until next week to play, maybe try to recruit some of the noobs that start showing up? @Dothracki won't be the FNG in a week ;)
I was actually collecting names to try and run something when I read this. I'm cool with waiting.

Not sure if we should run my crazy idea with new people though. I'd say that we keep it simple.

I can play this week.

Hopefully he won't over-limit accounts like he did last fall. He removed my ability to post too! 

Back