EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soooo if this stays as a stalemate, can I submit my paper/rock/scissors early @MadamPirate PE? I do virtual trivia every Friday right when the voting window closes. My brother is joining us and I haven't talked with him in awhile, so I doubt I'll be doing anything with mafia at that point. 
@tj_PE @Dothracki @DuranDuran @Roarbark @NikR_PE @chart94 @txjennah PE Are you guys all okay with calling time early? Say.. in an hour? (3:45 PM Mountain, 2:45 pacific, 4:45 central, 5:45 eastern)

Noooo, I double posted, damn you EB UI! At least the double post had cheesemoo.

@MadamPirate PE I vote to lynch @Roarbark, he's been a bit too quiet, and hasn't voted for anyone which is a bit suspicious.
That's fair. I don't usually vote when I don't think it'll actually have an impact, or if I don't have anything to go on.  

I have not been included in any PMs, which leads me to assume I have not been investigated.  Assuming the cop us still alive, I hope there is a some kind if town alliance going.

I'm basing my assumptions of @tj_PE's towniness on past behavior.

Unfortunately we have not nabbed a mafia member, which makes it difficult to read into the votes.
No pms here either. There hasn't been much info... I only see 1 or 2 things that could be patterns. 

I have not been included in any PMs, which leads me to assume I have not been investigated.  Assuming the cop us still alive, I hope there is a some kind if town alliance going.

I'm basing my assumptions of @tj_PE's towniness on past behavior.

Unfortunately we have not nabbed a mafia member, which makes it difficult to read into the votes.
  tj's behavior is townish (?), but the votes so far make me more suspish of tj than txj. 

@tj_PE @Dothracki @DuranDuran @Roarbark @NikR_PE @chart94 @txjennah PE Are you guys all okay with calling time early? Say.. in an hour? (3:45 PM Mountain, 2:45 pacific, 4:45 central, 5:45 eastern)
  Yeah that's fine with me. Let you easterners enjoy your Friday 😛. Guessing wait til Monday to continue if game's still going?

@MadamPirate PE I vote for @tj_PE..... 

Back