EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when-to-fertilize-new-grass.jpg

He who lives forever in GRASS, shall watch over me.

Well, really happy that we finally got a maf.  Am still very suspicious about the last-minute voting bloc to vote out roar though. I've seen too many games where maf vote out their own to get on the townies' side.  
campaigning was done in the open, but i'm ok with you being suspish of me. maybe that will help me survive the night, that suspicion still lies on me. if we were both maf why would making it a tie make sense? if one of 2 mafs was to die and there was a vote for each other, then either would benefit from whoever dies, right? so if roar voted to kill me, and i died, he would gain trust. idk. you seem stuck on suspecting me. i'm just gonna let it go. 

After dealing with the paperwork of a serial killer killing himself, @blybrook PE was wiped out. He went to his office to grab his personal items, making sure the shades were closed and turning off the lights. Just as the door shut behind him, he heard his office phone ring. Sighing, he opened the door and answered the phone. Another body had been located?! @blybrook PE hung up the phone before rubbing his face with his paws. He turned and headed out to the crime scene.

@tj_PE was dumped, just like the others. In an alleyway, behind a dumpster. @blybrook PE shook his head, frustrated because he thought the murderer was dead. He'd have to check on that corpse when he got back to the office. He squatted near @tj_PE's body. Using a pencil, he lifted her sleeve to see the same tattoo he had found on @LyceeFruit PE's wrist.

This was getting weirder and weirder.

@tj_PE was killed by the mafia.

Remaining players: @Dothracki @txjennah PE @chart94 @DuranDuran @NikR_PE

Back