EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tbf i thought butter at first but then was like why snacking on slices of butter ya weirdo
my gram probably would. i get so much shit since i won't let them put butter on things (like green beans and carrots) when I visit and I get the "oH yOu'Re SOooOoo HeAlThLy" shit and I'm like "no, i just want to taste the actual vegetable". because my gram will put a pat of butter on a corn cob, not spread it around, and then bite right into the butter.... 

my gram probably would. i get so much shit since i won't let them put butter on things (like green beans and carrots) when I visit and I get the "oH yOu'Re SOooOoo HeAlThLy" shit and I'm like "no, i just want to taste the actual vegetable". because my gram will put a pat of butter on a corn cob, not spread it around, and then bite right into the butter.... 
I'm with gram :)

It's not easy to give up carbs, but I love that I can eat all the fat. #ketolife

Last edited by a moderator:
@blybrook PE went through his morning motions: shower, brush razor sharp teeth, get dressed, coffee. On his kitchen counter were the photos of the victims. His gaze lingered on the tattoo - he had asked the coroner's office to inspect the other bodies for a similar tattoo, and all the victims so far had one. Not as obvious as last night's victim, but all the corpses were decorated with the same tattoo. 

He picked up one of the photos, squinting at something in the background - ah ha! One of his informants, @ChebyshevII PE was in the background near the police caution tape. @blybrook PE grabbed his keys and headed out the door.

When he arrived at @ChebyshevII PE's home, there were officers everywhere. He tapped an officer on the shoulder, who nodded at him. "Morning, sir. Wife called it in, she arrived home from dropping off their kids at daycare and he was, uh. Well. Heh, he was murdered."

@blybrook PE blinked slowly at the officer, before roaring, "WHY WASN'T I CALLED OUT?!" The officer shrank back from the bear, suddenly terrified. "I don't know, sir, they didn't think it was connected to your cases?!" @blybrook PE roared wordlessly at the officer, turned and stalked into the house. The officer held his composure long enough for the bear to turn around before he fainted.

This scene was worse than the alleyways - the wife was crying in the kitchen, and there was blood EVERYWHERE in the living room. @ChebyshevII PE had defended himself with a shotgun, but the killer had succeeded in offing the victim. @blybrook PE swore, because bodies were piling up and he had no clue why. 

@ChebyshevII PE was killed by the mafia.

Remaining players: @Dothracki @Roarbark @txjennah PE @chart94 @NikR_PE @DuranDuran @tj_PE

@blybrook PE went through his morning motions: shower, brush razor sharp teeth, get dressed, coffee. On his kitchen counter were the photos of the victims. His gaze lingered on the tattoo - he had asked the coroner's office to inspect the other bodies for a similar tattoo, and all the victims so far had one. Not as obvious as last night's victim, but all the corpses were decorated with the same tattoo. 

He picked up one of the photos, squinting at something in the background - ah ha! One of his informants, @ChebyshevII PE was in the background near the police caution tape. @blybrook PE grabbed his keys and headed out the door.

When he arrived at @ChebyshevII PE's home, there were officers everywhere. He tapped an officer on the shoulder, who nodded at him. "Morning, sir. Wife called it in, she arrived home from dropping off their kids at daycare and he was, uh. Well. Heh, he was murdered."

@blybrook PE blinked slowly at the officer, before roaring, "WHY WASN'T I CALLED OUT?!" The officer shrank back from the bear, suddenly terrified. "I don't know, sir, they didn't think it was connected to your cases?!" @blybrook PE roared wordlessly at the officer, turned and stalked into the house. The officer held his composure long enough for the bear to turn around before he fainted.

This scene was worse than the alleyways - the wife was crying in the kitchen, and there was blood EVERYWHERE in the living room. @ChebyshevII PE had defended himself with a shotgun, but the killer had succeeded in offing the victim. @blybrook PE swore, because bodies were piling up and he had no clue why. 

@ChebyshevII PE was killed by the mafia.

Remaining players: @Dothracki @Roarbark @txjennah PE @chart94 @NikR_PE @DuranDuran @tj_PE
ps where was cheb's tattoo? somewhere scandalous i hope??

Back