EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you're happy to change your vote for me with evidence but you apparently are 100% thinking i'm maf, which contradicts itself. you also have reasons for suspecting me that i've rebutted, explained and/or proven unlikely. I know for sure that i'm a normal townie. :dunno:  

Having nothing else to go on from previous posts. And with Duran being busy to prepare his sheet, this is my effort at it.

vote update:

3 x @LyceeFruit PE (tj, cheby, duran) - was townie

1 x @chart94 (lycee)

1 x @tj_PE (txj)

1 x @txjennah PE (fng)

Vote update:

1 x @tj_PE (txj)

1 x @RBHeadge PE (jaykay)

3 x @JayKay PE (rb, tj, fng) - was townie

1 x @ChebyshevII PE (lycee)

1 x @LyceeFruit PE (chebs)

Vote update:

1 x @ChebyshevII PE (lycee)

2 x @jean15paul_PE (square, jk)

2 x @squaretaper LIT AF PE (jp, duran) - was townie

1 x @LyceeFruit PE (chebs)
So based on this the possible maf are:

duran -  voted out townie twice.

tjx2 -  voted out townie twice.

fng -  voted out townie just once.

jp -  voted out townie just once but was dedded at night.

rb -  voted out townie just once but was dedded at night.

cheby -  voted out townie just once but was dedded at night.

I do agree that we cannot judge anything using votes from 1st day or two. But I have nothing else to go on.

So, I am gonna go with either duran or TJ.

@txjennah PE seems to have a gut feeling about @tj_PE, and @DuranDuranvoting for TXJ in response makes me suspish of them both.

@MadamPirate PE, I vote for @tj_PE

Will try to check again and see if additional info is posted.

I have not been included in any PMs, which leads me to assume I have not been investigated.  Assuming the cop us still alive, I hope there is a some kind if town alliance going.

I'm basing my assumptions of @tj_PE's towniness on past behavior.

Unfortunately we have not nabbed a mafia member, which makes it difficult to read into the votes.

I have not been included in any PMs, which leads me to assume I have not been investigated.  Assuming the cop us still alive, I hope there is a some kind if town alliance going.

I'm basing my assumptions of @tj_PE's towniness on past behavior.

Unfortunately we have not nabbed a mafia member, which makes it difficult to read into the votes.
Are PMs allowed this round? I haven't been included either if so.

I'm basing my assumptions on the fact that @tj_PE has been responsible for killing 2 townies and led the charge on Lycee yesterday.  If I were mafia, voting with the bloc would have been very easy to do, but I voted against the grain because I knew lycee was innocent.

Last edited by a moderator:
how did you know lycee was innocent though? if you haven't been in PMs? 

i haven't been the only person responsible for killing. i have made bad decisions and i take responsibility for that only. 

it feels like you're trying REAL hard to pin me as maf, when i'm not. but you keep insisting. 

@txjennah PE it feels like you're the only person claiming they *know* that someone is or isn't a townie. the only two ways this would be known is if you're the cop and have investigated them or if you're maf. are you the cop or? 

@txjennah PE it feels like you're the only person claiming they *know* that someone is or isn't a townie. the only two ways this would be known is if you're the cop and have investigated them or if you're maf. are you the cop or? 
Gut feeling. Didn't you pull out six-month old posts of yourself justifying your votes saying the same thing?  But nice try making this an either/or situation.  Doesn't change the fact that you killed two townies.  My vote isn't changing.

i'm just saying a gut feeling doesn't mean you KNOW. i had a gut feeling that lycee was maf but she was really the doc. that's all i'm saying. 

Back