EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While @blybrook PE and @vhab49_PE are examining the message written on the wall, the bear's phone rings. He groans, answering it with a curt, "What!" He's quiet a moment, swears softly under his breath and hangs up the phone. "Boss, I got another body. Heading out." @vhab49_PE only nods at him, absorbed in the writing on the wall.

Fifty minutes of traffic across town, and the bear arrives at the next murder scene. This one is more grisly, although it's another alley dump. Scales litter the ground from the entrance of the alley back toward the body. There is gore strewn up both walls of the alley, as well as large pools of blood on the ground - pools that are too large for one person. @blybrook PE puts some plastic booties over his loafers and tiptoes through the crime scene to the body.

@RBHeadge PE is laying on his side, eyes wide open. Luckily for the bear, the victim faced away from the street. A shudder ran down his spine, and he shook his head to dispel it. The fishguy had been stabbed multiple times like the others, but also had several stab wounds in his back. One hand was clenched tightly closed, and both hands were covered in blood. Sliding specially made nitrile gloves over his paws, @blybrook PE gingerly pried open the clenched hand to reveal a piece of paper. He smoothed the paper out and read it aloud.

"Green Grass.

Warm Sun.

You Always Return

To He who is One."

@RBHeadge PE was killed by the mafia last night.

Remaining players:

@ChebyshevII PE @Dothracki @Roarbark @txjennah PE @chart94 @DuranDuran @NikR_PE @LyceeFruit PE @tj_PE

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just all I've got right now is my gut feel day one that I took back and then a townie got DEDDED 😭😭😭 open to revision as always! 

i just felt like there was a bit of a pull back to OT stuff when game chat was trying to reset focus and that's all i've got right now. which i consider moo pic-adjacent lol

i just felt like there was a bit of a pull back to OT stuff when game chat was trying to reset focus and that's all i've got right now. which i consider moo pic-adjacent lol
hrmpf

there's been very little game chat this round tho!

Back