EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This appears to be another random vote pattern. Have we been able to garner any info/reads based on yesterday's activity? 

I'll be out of communication more than likely the next few hours.  We're getting ready to visit a reptile farm and, depending on whether or not his behavior improves, may or may not return with our 3-year old.

Btw I'm a regular townie.
As I scanned through to catch up this stuck out to me cause
1. It had the words reptile farm. Where is this????? Can I come?
2. The laugh reaction made me think that you weren't playing and were saying you were town (Like TJ always does when she don't play), and I was so ready to post a "Do you even go here" Gif.
3. RE actual game, way too many 1 person votes so far for me to get anything. 

Oh hell, I'm gonna post it anyway. 

even go.gif

As I scanned through to catch up this stuck out to me cause
1. It had the words reptile farm. Where is this????? Can I come?
2. The laugh reaction made me think that you weren't playing and were saying you were town (Like TJ always does when she don't play), and I was so ready to post a "Do you even go here" Gif.
3. RE actual game, way too many 1 person votes so far for me to get anything. 

Oh hell, I'm gonna post it anyway. 

View attachment 18645
1.  The "reptile farm" quoted by my step mother-in-law turned out to be a small (state?) park which displayed a variety of lizards, snakes and turtles among other local wildlife.

2. I "laughed" at your earlier post because it made it sound like you finally believed Jean after he already got nightkilled, proving his townieness.

Back