EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elaborate please.
Granted, I haven't been as active past couple of rounds, but seeing a lot of justifications for voting for people (i.e. "didn't answer my question about being mafia") that I don't recall seeing from her before.  She also voted for me for not being active, which is not something she's done in the past, then changed her vote from me to jaykay. Once tj is convinced I'm mafia, she keeps her vote on me.  Also she's observed my inactivity as a townie while modding, so she knows that my inactivity does not correlate with my being mafia. idk. I could be wrong, and will happily change my vote with more data. 

@JayKay PE I'm going to switch my vote to @txjennah PE for now because my switch was in texas two days ago (and will be arriving late) and i've determined that her texas maf counterparts are holding it hostage.

subject to change.

Okay so it's nothing personal. @ChebyshevII PE i'm gonna vote for @MEtoEE because that's the only person my gut is leaning towards right now. don't even know why. 
i changed my vote from you for 2 reasons, i wasn't "decided" on you being maf. it was just to get your attention, which it did. i changed to jaykay bc i was more sure that rb was townie than i was that she was townie. 

^^ those are just a couple examples from my first page of search results for "because"

@tj_PE you're way too dedicated to proving something or other lol 

im so not motivated enough to go back & qoute old posts if its more than like 3 days ago lol

Back