EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@blybrook PE was sitting at his desk at the station, looking at the photos from the two latest murders. He was fairly sure they were related to another swath of killings several months back, as all the bodies had the word “grass” somewhere on their person. The carving into skin was new, and @blybrook PE peered at that photo. Why were these people being murdered? He had looked into the two victims and they had very little in common, aside from both being engineers. Neither worked in the same company, and were in different fields.

A knock on the door. “Enter!” @blybrook PE gruffed, closing the folder on his desk. @vhab49_PE entered and leaned against the door jam, crossing her arms over her chest. “How goes the investigation?” @blybrook PE puts his face in his paws, shaking his head. “Not good. I – “ he’s interrupted by his phone ringing. “Hello. Yes. Okay. I’m on my way.” @blybrook PE hangs up the phone, looking at @vhab49_PE.  “Want to go see our next murder victim, Chief?”

Twenty minutes later, @blybrook PE and @vhab49_PE were looking down at another dead body in an alley. @JayKay PE was on her back, looking at the sky. Same stabbing to the chest, same defensive wounds to the hands. “These people all know their killer – all three have been attacked from the front,” mused @blybrook PE out loud. @vhab49_PE nudged him, pointing at the wall. In @JayKay PE blood was written, “Grass dies when separated from the One”. This body didn’t have any ID on it, but a piece of paper was in the pocket of her jeans. @blybrook PE squatted and pulled it out with a glove – “grass” was written on it.

@JayKay PE was normal townsfolk.

Remaining players: @RBHeadge PE @ChebyshevII PE @Dothracki @Roarbark @txjennah PE @chart94 @DuranDuran @NikR_PE @LyceeFruit PE @tj_PE

@blybrook PE was sitting at his desk at the station, looking at the photos from the two latest murders. He was fairly sure they were related to another swath of killings several months back, as all the bodies had the word “grass” somewhere on their person. The carving into skin was new, and @blybrook PE peered at that photo. Why were these people being murdered? He had looked into the two victims and they had very little in common, aside from both being engineers. Neither worked in the same company, and were in different fields.

A knock on the door. “Enter!” @blybrook PE gruffed, closing the folder on his desk. @vhab49_PE entered and leaned against the door jam, crossing her arms over her chest. “How goes the investigation?” @blybrook PE puts his face in his paws, shaking his head. “Not good. I – “ he’s interrupted by his phone ringing. “Hello. Yes. Okay. I’m on my way.” @blybrook PE hangs up the phone, looking at @vhab49_PE.  “Want to go see our next murder victim, Chief?”

Twenty minutes later, @blybrook PE and @vhab49_PE were looking down at another dead body in an alley. @JayKay PE was on her back, looking at the sky. Same stabbing to the chest, same defensive wounds to the hands. “These people all know their killer – all three have been attacked from the front,” mused @blybrook PE out loud. @vhab49_PE nudged him, pointing at the wall. In @JayKay PE blood was written, “Grass dies when separated from the One”. This body didn’t have any ID on it, but a piece of paper was in the pocket of her jeans. @blybrook PE squatted and pulled it out with a glove – “grass” was written on it.

@JayKay PE was normal townsfolk.

Remaining players: @RBHeadge PE @ChebyshevII PE @Dothracki @Roarbark @txjennah PE @chart94 @DuranDuran @NikR_PE @LyceeFruit PE @tj_PE
Arg.

Back