EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude (can I call you dude?), the specs lie. and i know @MadamPirate PE @DuranDuran & @SaltySteve  know what i'm talking about. the oct 2019 test did not follow the distribution of questions from the specifications nor the topics of the specs. 
Dude,you know that i know that you know the above is true. 

Also you call everyone dude and no one will change that 😂

Based on the specifications we are probably only going to get a maximum of 3 battery questions

View attachment 18639

But the Peukert equation seemed pretty easy to apply as long as the constant was given

dude (can I call you dude?), the specs lie. and i know @MadamPirate PE @DuranDuran & @SaltySteve  know what i'm talking about. the oct 2019 test did not follow the distribution of questions from the specifications nor the topics of the specs. 
Yeah, be careful about looking ONLY at material that's in the specs. The test really is fair game. This might give you a good starting point for studying, but you could be screwed if that's ALL you study.

so it worked! it got your attention and you came to hang! woot!

i'm not mafia. voting for me kills a townie. 

Yeah, be careful about looking ONLY at material that's in the specs. The test really is fair game. This might give you a good starting point for studying, but you could be screwed if that's ALL you study.

Noted. I'll definitively take your word for it since you have both been through it. I think Zach's class has been a very good study guide for me that goes beyond those specifications.

Noted. I'll definitively take your word for it since you have both been through it. I think Zach's class has been a very good study guide for me that goes beyond those specifications.
Zach's class is awesome. And probably why I finally passed lol

Dude,you know that i know that you know the above is true. 

Also you call everyone dude and no one will change that 😂
If someone doesn't want to be called dude, I will change & not call them dude.

Some folks don't like it (like my mother who calls me dudette when I call her dude) 

Based on the specifications we are probably only going to get a maximum of 3 battery questions

View attachment 18639
A friendly reminder about this statement found at the top of every exam specification.

The knowledge areas specified as examples of kinds of knowledge are not exclusive or exhaustive categories.
I would NOT try to guess the number of exam questions that may correspond to any of the  examples given in the spec. Based on the 6-9 questions for category B, there could be 0-9 questions found in any of those examples on exam day. And who's to say that a (picks randomly) variable speed drive question may not also appear in another section of the test too?

It's a pretty straightforward equation, but the way it was used in an example problem in my class is leaving me scratching my head.  I asked a question on the class forum so hopefully it will clear things up.  Sorry to be OT.
we're always OT lol 

If someone doesn't want to be called dude, I will change & not call them dude.

Some folks don't like it (like my mother who calls me dudette when I call her dude) 
the-dude-approves-5405374.png

I spent ~45min sewing up Patty the Platypus the other night. She's now a tripod but I was able to save a front flipper. Reattached her bill and sewed up some other small holes. 

Moo is currently snuggling with Patty - like carried Patty to the spare bed and hopped up with her 🥰

20200907_185233.jpg

Moo & Stella (a pittie at daycare) played tug with Patty when Moo was staying overnight. The owner handed Patty back with the tips of her fingers since Patty was soaked it dog slobber. It was gross so Patty got a bath before surgery. 

Back