EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a dead person I'm still allowed to speculate and give my theories right? I know we used to play like that, but it seems to have died down recently (pun intended) with the dead remaining mostly silent.
The rules have always allowed everyone, including the dead, to speculate in the thread. Some people have self-adopted a culture of varying levels of silence post-death.

@MadamPirate PE Imma vote for @txjennah PE since she needs to come hang and maybe this will get her attention

also suspish due to lack of presence cause that's all i got rn. TBre-evaluated as day progresses

I'm starting to believe I really suck at this game, even though I'm out of town on vacation and I haven't been paying attention and I studied from 6am to 9:30 and this new reference guide is a POS and I have no clue how to apply the Peukert effect equation.
Dude. You were a lone mafia and won without any tricks. I don't think that sucks.

I'm starting to believe I really suck at this game, even though I'm out of town on vacation and I haven't been paying attention and I studied from 6am to 9:30 and this new reference guide is a POS and I have no clue how to apply the Peukert effect equation.
*off to google peukert effect equation* 

Based on the specifications we are probably only going to get a maximum of 3 battery questions

image.png

But the Peukert equation seemed pretty easy to apply as long as the constant was given

After leading the charge on @squaretaper LIT AF PE death. I was probably the most suspected player. It was a mistake for the mafia to target me because the town probably would have killed me today. This makes me think we're playing with an inexperienced (or inactive) mafia.

Ghosty says: methinks it was an early maf self-sacrifice. BooooOOOOooooo...
Nah. A public mafia self-sacrifice (i.e. mafia voting for other mafia for the day-kill) can be very effective in gaining the trust of the town. A mafia on mafia nightkill is almost always a terrible idea. It's possible to use it to draw suspicion on someone, like if you (Square) survived and I got nightkilled, people might think you did it... but you're ded too and regardless there's almost always a better choice.

I've be very suspicious of the less knowledgeable players. 

Based on the specifications we are probably only going to get a maximum of 3 battery questions

View attachment 18639

But the Peukert equation seemed pretty easy to apply as long as the constant was given
dude (can I call you dude?), the specs lie. and i know @MadamPirate PE @DuranDuran & @SaltySteve  know what i'm talking about. the oct 2019 test did not follow the distribution of questions from the specifications nor the topics of the specs. 

Back