EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JP

42 87 82 3 36

Square

16 85 78 64 7

@blybrook PE dropped his cigarette butt on the ground, mashing it out with a quick twist of his foot. Popping his trench coat collar against the rain, he pushed off from under the eaves of the convenience store. He crossed the street, red and blue lights reflecting off his glasses. At the entrance to the alley, he nodded to the beat cops and they lifted the crime scene tape for him.

Ducking under, @blybrook PE took a notebook out of his pocket and started taking notes on the scene. The body was barely visible from the mouth of the alley, just a couple of fingers visible behind the dumpster. He surveyed his surroundings, seeing stray blood splatter up a wall. He slowly approached, making sure he didn’t step in anything… unsavory. CSI techs were wrapping up photos, so @blybrook PE stepped forward and squatted to examine the body.

@squaretaper LIT AF PE was laying face-up, multiple stab wounds to the chest. He was staring blankly toward the sky, his hands covered in defensive wounds. @blybrook PE shook his head gently, “so young, so much potential.” As the bear checked the dead man's pockets, he found the normal keys, wallet, cellphone. Opening the wallet – ID, credit cards, cash, and a scrap of paper with “grass” written on it. @blybrook PE tucked it all into an evidence bag and stood, stroking his muzzle. He sighed, turned and walked off. A phone rang at his hip, and he gingerly answered it. "Hello Chief. Yes, another murder. Yeah, I think it's connected, grass paper again. Yes, Chief. Alright Chief, thanks." A tap of the phone and it was stowed away in a pocket. 

"Who next?" mused the detective.

@squaretaper LIT AF PE was regular townsfolk.

Remaining players: @RBHeadge PE @ChebyshevII PE @jean15paul_PE @Dothracki @JayKay PE @Roarbark @txjennah PE @chart94 @DuranDuran @NikR_PE @LyceeFruit PE @tj_PE

JP

42 87 82 3 36

Square

16 85 78 64 7

@blybrook PE dropped his cigarette butt on the ground, mashing it out with a quick twist of his foot. Popping his trench coat collar against the rain, he pushed off from under the eaves of the convenience store. He crossed the street, red and blue lights reflecting off his glasses. At the entrance to the alley, he nodded to the beat cops and they lifted the crime scene tape for him.

Ducking under, @blybrook PE took a notebook out of his pocket and started taking notes on the scene. The body was barely visible from the mouth of the alley, just a couple of fingers visible behind the dumpster. He surveyed his surroundings, seeing stray blood splatter up a wall. He slowly approached, making sure he didn’t step in anything… unsavory. CSI techs were wrapping up photos, so @blybrook PE stepped forward and squatted to examine the body.

@squaretaper LIT AF PE was laying face-up, multiple stab wounds to the chest. He was staring blankly toward the sky, his hands covered in defensive wounds. @blybrook PE shook his head gently, “so young, so much potential.” As the bear checked the dead man's pockets, he found the normal keys, wallet, cellphone. Opening the wallet – ID, credit cards, cash, and a scrap of paper with “grass” written on it. @blybrook PE tucked it all into an evidence bag and stood, stroking his muzzle. He sighed, turned and walked off. A phone rang at his hip, and he gingerly answered it. "Hello Chief. Yes, another murder. Yeah, I think it's connected, grass paper again. Yes, Chief. Alright Chief, thanks." A tap of the phone and it was stowed away in a pocket. 

Remaining players: @RBHeadge PE @ChebyshevII PE @jean15paul_PE @Dothracki @JayKay PE @Roarbark @txjennah PE @chart94 @DuranDuran @NikR_PE @LyceeFruit PE @tj_PE
C'mon, guys. This is PRECISELY the opposite of what I told you all to do.

JP

42 87 82 3 36

Square

16 85 78 64 7

PEOPLE. THE ONE TIME I ACTUALLY TRY TO PARTICIPATE.
Sorry @squaretaper LIT AF PE. I led the charge against you so I'll shoulder the blame. 😔 

I will find the mafia and avenge you

@blybrook PE was woken from a dead sleep, his work cell phone ringing non-stop. He blearily answered it, grunting as the dispatcher related the location he needed to report to. The bear rolled out of bed, pulled some clothes on and headed out the door.

As the tall, dark and handsome detective strolled onto the scene, the minor chatter died down. Another alley dump. Someone brought him a cup of coffee, and he held it near his face while he looked over the dead body.

@jean15paul_PE was laying behind the dumpster, the same stab wounds to the chest. Similar defensive wounds to the hands, same wide open eyes. This time though, the word “grass” was carved into the dead man’s arm. @blybrook PE huffed, drained the black coffee in one drink and squatted near the body. He shook his head, examining the stab wounds. Similar weapon to the previous victim, but the carving was new. He stood and walked off, one big paw rubbing his face. This was going to be a difficult investigation. What did all these victims have in common? Who was murdering them?

@jean15paul_PE was killed by the mafia.

Remaining players: @RBHeadge PE @ChebyshevII PE @Dothracki @JayKay PE @Roarbark @txjennah PE @chart94 @DuranDuran @NikR_PE @LyceeFruit PE @tj_PE

As a dead person I'm still allowed to speculate and give my theories right? I know we used to play like that, but it seems to have died down recently (pun intended) with the dead remaining mostly silent.

Back