EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vote update:

@SaltySteve (lycee)

1  @ChebyshevII PE(duran)

1 @Audi driver, P.E. (MP)

1 @DuranDuran (chebs)

FYI, I'm getting ready for dinner/going out for a bit, so I apologize for not updating votes after this (maybe) until time.  I will try to update on my phone but we'll see about that since the notifications are shit on the mobile platform still.
Holy crap, you guys really think I am playing this game?  SMDH.

I was just informed that I have a perception of being a harsh reviewer. and it was requested that someone else take a look at my marks before I apply a rating on this current review package. 

I was just informed that I have a perception of being a harsh reviewer. and it was requested that someone else take a look at my marks before I apply a rating on this current review package. 
it made my day to know that folks consider me harsh 

Sorry, it just chaps my ass when people don't use QA as a learning experience. 

Right, because it’s more important that people’s feelings not be hurt than it is for a design to be correct.

source.gif

Back