EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chief @Roarbark is on the case. He's authorized thousands of dollars of overtime and CI payments to eradicate the mob. With all of his resources spent he's finally built a case to take down the ruthless mobster @vhab49_PE. He assembles his posse "the Hawaii 5-0".

250px-Hawaii_five-o.png

They rush to her house, no sirens. Because they don't want to tip her off before they get there. They set up a battering ram outsider her front door. Before they can use it though, her door opens. She exits with her hands raised, surrenders peacefully. She's smiles, knowing her lawyers will keep her out of prison.

The jury convicted @vhab49_PE by a vote of 3-1. The town lynched @vhab49_PE, she was mafia. The town eradicated the mafia presence.

Being mafia is more stressful overall. Not stressful in the beginning of the game, but quite tough near the end. Townie is only stressful at the beginning during the fog of war.

Moderator is no stress, but it's less fun than the other two.

@chart94, I'll send you the templates and instructions over the weekend.

You've STILL never been a normal townie, right?
I'VE ALWAYS BEEN A NORMAL TOWNIE EXCEPT FOR THIS ROUND.  YOU GUYS ARE JUST MEAN AND LIKE KILLING ME.

*edit* also, I am in this round!  Please @chart94!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back