EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up to 9!! Would love if we could get up to 12. will give until tomorrow morning around 7:00 am CST for new people to join. Ill send out PMs around 7:30 am and  We will start the game at 8 am Central Standard Time. 

Alright guys, I am taking over for @RBHeadge PE this round as moderator. As the last couple have been fantastic, i got some big shoes to try and fill here. Who all is in this round? 

@ChebyshevII PE @vhab49_PE  @Roarbark @leggo PE @tj_PE @JayKay0914 @RBHeadge PE @Audi driver, P.E. @ChaosMuppetPE 

Please feel free to tag anyone else or anyone i may have missed. 
@chart94 I'm in. You'll do well :)

I'VE ALWAYS BEEN A NORMAL TOWNIE EXCEPT FOR THIS ROUND.  YOU GUYS ARE JUST MEAN AND LIKE KILLING ME.

*edit* also, I am in this round!  Please @chart94!
Except you were mafia with me the first round. You just didn't get to act on it. Then became zombie. 
Edit: Everyone set the record straight already. I'm late the party as usual. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@chart94 I'm in. You'll do well :)

Except you were mafia with me the first round. You just didn't get to act on it. Then became zombie. 
Edit: Everyone set the record straight already. I'm late the party as usual. 
we're just glad you're at the party. doesn't matter what time you show up...unless it's too late for voting. 

Can't wait for another fun round of EB Mafia with JK, screaming and crying as everyone ties me to the stake!

giphy.gif

Back