EB.com Survivor

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which team do you think did the best job?

• The Big Red One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Team

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
shit, this has been a name calling contest since the third post.

can I nominate myself to get voted out?

^Nice one!

And it should be noted, that it starts with an "A" and always ends with an "O" - because the A-Team delivers!

Team 1 - that tells you all you need to knwo right there. They're only in it for themselves. No "O" for their partners. Once they're done, they just roll over and go to sleep. Or probably light up a cigarette to rub it in.

how do you get sexual gratification out of the alamo? didn't a bunch of texans get killed there?

omg!

add sick necrophiliacs to the growing list of what is wrong with triple a

Last edited by a moderator:
And it should be noted, that it starts with an "A" and always ends with an "O" - because the A-Team delivers!
^ That's awesome! Can I change my vote?

well thats it folks, congratulations A Team. Big Red one, start sending me your votes for whom you would like to depart.

I figured in a nerd herd such as ourselves that there would be equal fans of both trilogy's. Maybe I was wrong. I love star wars, but I think the prequals (looking back) could have been so much better done by Lucas..

I thought some things both teams did poorly on was talking about gross revenue of both movies, box office records (Facts) etc.

I did like the way it was started of though, but I think for a futre debate I will change the terms.

Remember if you dont vote then you vote for yourself. Need to have votes in by Friday AM (8:00 AM EST) I will post the vote totals for immunity for both teams and show all the votes (but not who voted for whom - that will stay safe with me)

Next Challenge will be announced friday morning also. and will be different than this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back