EB.com Survivor

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which team do you think did the best job?

• The Big Red One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Team

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RG:

sorry I'm still confused. If I follow your instructions correctly. Each team member (therefore all players) need to PM you with the name of someone for immunity (from their team). Based on these votes you name a player with immunity from each team.

Then the challenge is decided and the losing team must vote someone off. However if that person has immunity then don't have to leave.

But you can only vote for yourself for immunity once in the course of the game.

Correct?

correct, I wanted to get the immunity vote before the team knows who has to vote someone off (this is kind of how they do it on the show)

So the winning team will have voted for someone for immunity who wont actually get to use it.

The losing team will have to vote someone off but they cant vote for the person who won immunity (I will let you all know who that is before that vote comes out) - after the vote here is finished.

And you can vote for yourself once for immunity, maybe if you feel your close and had a busy week at work, home,etc, etc,

I know its not a perfect system, but I am sort of making it up as I go along.....

let me know what you want and I will change it :D
Your 1st challenge also ended at midnight Sunday along with the second challange, and they never asked for the name change.

So they should in fact stay Team Proctologist.

correct, I wanted to get the immunity vote before the team knows who has to vote someone off (this is kind of how they do it on the show)
So the winning team will have voted for someone for immunity who wont actually get to use it.

The losing team will have to vote someone off but they cant vote for the person who won immunity (I will let you all know who that is before that vote comes out) - after the vote here is finished.

And you can vote for yourself once for immunity, maybe if you feel your close and had a busy week at work, home,etc, etc,

I know its not a perfect system, but I am sort of making it up as I go along.....
I think the whole immunity/voting someone off is a moot point for our team. We had team members not even show up. Anyone on our team who is actually around to read this is safe. If we lose we would just have to decide which of the two no shows to boot.

keep complaining and I will take away your flint so you wont be able to make fire! uncooked rice for you ;)

but thats how the first couple rounds will go, those that didnt show up will usually get voted off

have ya'll pm'd members to see if they are going to show up (the ones who are on your teams who didnt post?)

if you had more than one person who didnt post I might entertain a "prisoner swap" if both teams are okay with it?

but for this go round you can choose to axe the member who wasnt around (or not, your choice)

again I know its not a perfect set up, after all its just the internetssssss

The Big Red 1
hahahahahahahahahahaha.... LMFAO.... hahahahahahahaha

That's what we refer to it, when my Mastiff gets his hard on. :Locolaugh: :Locolaugh: :Locolaugh:

hahahahahahahahahahaha.... LMFAO.... hahahahahahahaha
That's what we refer to it, when my Mastiff gets his hard on. :Locolaugh: :Locolaugh: :Locolaugh:
and you guys keep asking if we will be your proctologist? :dunno:

locker room name too
Why exactly are you following me into locker rooms? I'm only in my 20's, I think its a bit premature for any of your colonoscopies.

what's the prize for the winner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back