EB.com Survivor

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which team do you think did the best job?

• The Big Red One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Team

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I've spent the last few months digging out of all the snow we have up here. Finally escaped last week and now we're getting more.

I thought you had a snowblower?

and have you voted for team 1 (LOTR) yet? thank you.

who were you again?

:D

It is fun reading the votes for immunity, but it will be more fun to read the next votes!

yo Fraz:

I hope you had the decency to vote for the A-team.

After all, we've been worried sick about you.

You go off to school...you never write... you're up to God knows what. There's a lot of weirdos out there you know.

Thanks-a-God your well.....Now cast that vote for the A-Team.

Also, why would ANYONE vote for a team named after DVINNY's dog's <you know what>?

Last edited by a moderator:
funny, when I walk my dogs at night and it is cold and scary and i'm waiting for :waitwall: do you know what I call them?

the[SIZE=18pt] A[/SIZE] team.

Yeah, because they're so bad ass.

You can't exactly call them Hobbit team, or the Orcs.

Last edited by a moderator:
funny, when I walk my dogs at night and it is cold and scary and i'm waiting for :waitwall: do you know what I call them?
the[SIZE=18pt] A[/SIZE] team.
Then do you use your Big Red One to help them out?

so to summarize, the [SIZE=18pt]A[/SIZE] team is looking for a proctologist with oversized digits to examine them.

The Big Red [SIZE=36pt]1[/SIZE], shows no interest in stormtrooper butts or examining the A team, leaving them frustrated apparently.

team f[SIZE=18pt]A[/SIZE]il, er the [SIZE=18pt]A[/SIZE] team then lash out with unsupported illogical arguments in an attempt to sway the voters, who apparently think SW 4-6 is really cool and don't realize they are voting for and the child molester armidilla and her protege', the whiny anakin in a convoluted story where evil triumphs.

rather than the fine trillogy of Lord of the Rings, a model for high quality entertainment and good old american values :unitedstates:

If you are talking about Obama's decision to let science and fact guide our decisions, then yes, we are clearly talking about Star Wars; not the luddite LOTR, written by a well-known hater of science and technology (probably a Marxist as well).

If you are talking about Obama's decision to stop the practice of medieval torture; then yes you are talking about Star Wars, not the primitive, savage society depicted in LOTR.

If you are talking about Obama's decision to continue to support a wisely-regulated free market system; then yes you are talking about Star Wars; not about the uncontrolled economic chaos of the LOTR world, where the whims of just one giant arms, I mean Orc manufacturer can throw the entire system into the worst depression since the Great Depression, and bring on the end times.

Plus 20 Brazilian for A team.

FUCK!!!!!!! Can we stop this now? I'm tired of reading about Star Wars and Lord of the Rings

If you are talking about Obama's decision to let science and fact guide our decisions, then yes, we are clearly talking about Star Wars; not the luddite LOTR, written by a well-known hater of science and technology (probably a Marxist as well).
If you are talking about Obama's decision to stop the practice of medieval torture; then yes you are talking about Star Wars, not the primitive, savage society depicted in LOTR.

If you are talking about Obama's decision to continue to support a wisely-regulated free market system; then yes you are talking about Star Wars; not about the uncontrolled economic chaos of the LOTR world, where the whims of just one giant arms, I mean Orc manufacturer can throw the entire system into the worst depression since the Great Depression, and bring on the end times.

Plus 20 Brazilian for A team.
aw shaddup

^^Another example of Team Proctologist's debating skills!

High-five to Dleg for an epic closing argument.

High-five to Dleg for an epic closing argument.

Objection...Time for closing arguments has long since past. I will respectfully ask the members of the jury to disregard all arguments after 12:00 AM, Monday, February 2nd. Team A knows they lost so they're trying to make up for it after the window has closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back