COLLEGE FOOTBALL - 2013

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chalk up a W for Texas against Bye...no one injured, no shame. I'm hopeful, at least until about Thursday.

Wow. That was something. We're going to get annihilated the rest of the season.

Bump. Hope we can pull off an upset at UGA.

They have already announced Mizzou/Florida is at 11:30AM. Frack. I wanted to do a shrimp boil, but I'm not getting up at the crack of dawn to do that for an 11AM type game. Hell, I'll barely be buzzed.

That's not proper SEC tailgating talk! Regardless of game time, there is always time to get drunk and cook. You just gotta start when the sun sets the day before. :p

A beer before game time while standing next to Big Tex is always necessary...even if the game starts at 11.

IMG_1831.JPG

I also think it would be hilarious if Louisville goes undefeated in their cupcake schedule, and the BCS has to make a decision whether or not to allow them to play the NCG. You though the Alabama-ND game was an ass-whoopin? Just wait until Louisville gets a chance at Bama.
Whoa whoa whoa, just slow down there a minute. Louisville is basically an ACC school now. That makes it impossible for them to play well in important situations. I think it's a bylaw or something. ;)
Nuh uh...we are in the American Athletic Conference or some such bullshit. The Big East dissolved underneath us, and the ACC didn't have an opening for us yet, so this season is absolutely worthless (aside for the fact that we still have a shot at an AQ BCS bid). There isn't a decent game on our schedule, much less a cant-miss home game.
Welcome to the ACC.

Yeah, that was embarrassing. They had two receivers and a RB that our D absolutely could not stop in the second half. Strong has been calling a really stupid game plan the last 2 weeks. Our defense won the game for us against Rutgers, but they lost it for us this week. Oh well, at least we didn't have a prayer of getting to the NCG even if we won out. The only thing we can hope for is that UCF loses another game and we win out to get to a BCS game.

Buckeyes still undefeated, but boy has it been a lackluster two weeks. Hope to see them win out, even though two of the top 3 teams would have to lose one to have a chance at getting in. Just shows how broken the BCS is though, when you can have a team that goes undefeated for two straight seasons without a BCSCG appearance.

They were, but despite 19 straight wins, they're ranked at #4 in BCS, with no way of leapfrogging 1-3 based on SOS.

Back