CALIFORNIA RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Database updated on the 1st...should this be accurate, cause if it is, sucks for me...

Database updated on the 1st...should this be accurate, cause if it is, sucks for me...
NNNNOOOOO!!!!!!

Please.

This update does not include new liensees from the exam.

Wait for your letter.

I don't think it is updated yet. I got my passing letter yesterday but my name does not show up on the database.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my "Congratulations" letter yesterday (Aug 2nd) and I live in Long Beach. As of yet I am not in the database.

I received my result letter on Saturday at Orange County. And I passed all three parts with first try!!! :multiplespotting: Just so excited that I can finally dump the survey books!!!

NNNNOOOOO!!!!!!Please.

This update does not include new liensees from the exam.

Wait for your letter.

I'm waiting...I just wanted to make sure and see what other people that know they passed would say.

My letter is just taking extra long for me cause I'm in NY. I hope I get it Monday.

Got my letter on Sat August 2nd. I didn't have to open the letter this time; the "We regret" letter pops out of the envelope window!

I guess it's back to hitting those books again... If it wasn't the test that I dragged about, it's the WAIT all over again...

Got my letter on Sat August 2nd. I didn't have to open the letter this time; the "We regret" letter pops out of the envelope window!
I guess it's back to hitting those books again... If it wasn't the test that I dragged about, it's the WAIT all over again...
Sorry to hear that.. and I can understand how the extra 6 weeks of waiting SUCKS.... one of these days someone will file a mental harassment lawsuit. Good luck with your preparations and don't hesitate to ask questions around. Hit it hard and get done with this thing..

Congrats to all those who passed.. and survived the wait.

Sorry to hear that. I know it was a torture; 6 weeks waiting for a negative result, but be strong and prepare yourself for the second run,

Good Luck!

Thank you for all your support from this Board. Your kind words are comforting.

I am ready to get up and go for the next round.

If you didn't pass this time, the rule is "TAKE IT AGAIN". I did, as did many others here. Hang in there. We're here for you.

If you DID pass, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I know that feeling and it's worth all the suffering.

Back