CALIFORNIA RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I could have printed that up on my computer. But you will get a plastic wallet card that looks sort of cool.For EIT I took in 1995 I got a thing that looks like what my barber has on his wall.
Dude, LMAO LMAO!!!!!!!

I was expecting a titanium wallet card. What a rip off!
Just kidding. I was talking about the paper card. Just out of curiosity, what is the purpose of the wallet cards? In the event of a major emergency, do I whip it out and say, "Everybody stand back from that rubble. I'm a civil engineer!"

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! TOO FUNNY!

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! TOO FUNNY!

I passed the PE Electircal in July 2008 and recieved the paper wallet certificate but not the plastic one. Did any body reicived the plastic wallet certificate yet?

I passed the PE Electircal in July 2008 and recieved the paper wallet certificate but not the plastic one. Did any body reicived the plastic wallet certificate yet?
Have you paid your first renewal fee yet? I think you get the plastic card a few months after that. So it should be pretty soon now. If not you shold call and ask them about it.

If I remember, after you pass your first license expires in about 6 months. Since the plastic card has expiration date on it, I think they don't want to waste the efffort printing them up for just a six month period.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back