CALIFORNIA RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has anybody in Irvine received their results yet? i checked the mail today and they weren't there. also, do you think it takes longer to get the mail if you have it sent to your office as opposed to your residence? i move too often, so i had my stuff sent to my office.

on a completely different note, congrats to everybody who has passed in Cali!

I just got my letter yesterday in NY. On the other hand...I don't know if they do partial updates, but my name is now on the database online, so you could check there if you don't have your letter yet.

I just got my letter yesterday in NY. On the other hand...I don't know if they do partial updates, but my name is now on the database online, so you could check there if you don't have your letter yet.
Did you pass?????

Got my letter yesterday in Kansas City. I passed the CA PE on the first try!!!! Now onto the SE......

Congrats to all new PEs!

I checked the license look-up website and I am all done! 8 hour exam passed in Nevada a few years ago 1st try and now the seismic and survey passed 1st try. I'm stoked.

Congrats to everybody else that passed.

Good luck and keep studying hard to those who need to take it again. You'll get it done!

I have not received the letter yet but found my name in the database. For me, the book PE Reference by Lindeburg is way enough for 8-hr session. I found almost everything in the test from that book (97%). I walked out of the exam room with only three books: PE reference, Elementary Surveying (used very little) and ASCE-7(must have for seismic session).

has anybody in Irvine received their results yet? i checked the mail today and they weren't there. also, do you think it takes longer to get the mail if you have it sent to your office as opposed to your residence? i move too often, so i had my stuff sent to my office.
on a completely different note, congrats to everybody who has passed in Cali!
may be too late to reply, but I live in Mission Viejo and got my letter on Saturday, I checked the online license lookup and it's updated today, you can check that if you haven't received the letter yet.

Good luck!

Congratulations to all new CA PEs! Enjoy your feeling.

I know I already passed b/c I was able to look it up online. But I am starting to get frustrated with the lack of a letter showing up! Has anybody else not received their letter yet? People in other states have received their CA letter! Anybody else in Irvine or SoCal still waiting? I just want to have the physical document in my hands! :waitwall:

I know I already passed b/c I was able to look it up online. But I am starting to get frustrated with the lack of a letter showing up! Has anybody else not received their letter yet? People in other states have received their CA letter! Anybody else in Irvine or SoCal still waiting? I just want to have the physical document in my hands! :waitwall:
Sounds like your letter got lost in the mail. I think you can breathe easy since your name is in the database, but I can imagine you want the letter just to verify (and maybe give a copy to your employer for a raise). Did they say that duplicate letters will be mailed out starting August 9?

Congratulations to all those who passed. Those who haven't this time, no problem, work hard next time and you will certainly make it next time.

Congratulations to those who passed!

Keep trying, don't get discouraged to those who didn't.

way to wait patiently everybody!

Not to criticize but I got my certificate inthe mail and it looks like it was printed on a Tandy printer when print shop first came out. WOW! I'm not sure I want to hang that crappy thing up!!!!!!!!!

The wallet certificate was crap too! Oh well.
If you are newly minted you get a paper wallet card first, but will eventually get the plastic wallet card. If that is the on you are complaining about, I guess I don't know what you expect for the wallet card.

No I am talking about the wall certificate. Other states have better looking ones. What's important is that I got it I guess...

No I am talking about the wall certificate. Other states have better looking ones. What's important is that I got it I guess...
Yeah, I could have printed that up on my computer. But you will get a plastic wallet card that looks sort of cool.

For EIT I took in 1995 I got a thing that looks like what my barber has on his wall.

If you are newly minted you get a paper wallet card first, but will eventually get the plastic wallet card. If that is the on you are complaining about, I guess I don't know what you expect for the wallet card.
I was expecting a titanium wallet card. What a rip off!

Just kidding. I was talking about the paper card. Just out of curiosity, what is the purpose of the wallet cards? In the event of a major emergency, do I whip it out and say, "Everybody stand back from that rubble. I'm a civil engineer!"

Back