CALIFORNIA RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome! Y'all should know something definitely by Monday if letters go out today.

edit: ^^Not awesome that you didn't see your name. Don't worry about that(I know easier said that done) I would wait on the letter before I got down on myself. I just went through the wait too(not as long as y'all though). From the people that I've talked to, usually the gut feeling that you had was right when you walked out of the test.

Last edited by a moderator:
They mailed the letters yesterday as stated on their website.
Don't know whether they updated the database yet, as it said the last update was Jul 31.

I didn't see my name there :(
Thats because they have not updated the database yet...at least not for electrical. Last number is 18531.

Let me repeat - I've been checking this for over 4 years. Nobody ever saw their name in the DB before they got the letter, unless the letter was significantly delayed. Some people (Sacto) might get letters today. Most people tomorrow and definitely by monday. The DB won't be updated till sometime next week. It may be different this year, but that's the way it's always been.

I know that won't stop you from checking every two minutes anyway. It didn't stop me.

They posted the Statistics!!!! Letters should be in the mail going out today...might get it tomarrow!!
Yes and the schedule of mailing the result letters is changed to July, 31 (yesterday),

so does it mean the license lookup databse is updated now? if yes, I failed because my name was not in there.

Any news?

Yes and the schedule of mailing the result letters is changed to July, 31 (yesterday), so does it mean the license lookup databse is updated now? if yes, I failed because my name was not in there.

Any news?
I thought I was the first guy to check in my name in the database (didn't read the pevious posts)!

As Benbo suggests it's better to wait for the letter.

Yes and the schedule of mailing the result letters is changed to July, 31 (yesterday), so does it mean the license lookup databse is updated now? if yes, I failed because my name was not in there.

Any news?
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They will not update that thing until later.

Wait for your letter.

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They will not update that thing until later.

Wait for your letter.

The next update for the database will be Monday Morning!! IMO!!!

The next update for the database will be Monday Morning!! IMO!!!
You may be correct, but I think Wednesday is more likely. I don't think they update it a little at a time. I thin they wait until all the changes are made (again, just a guess).

I still think, based on the past, that 90% of the people will have their letters before they update it. Most people should get the letters today or Saturday.

Holy crap! Awesome that the letters went out! If I don't get mine tomorrow (I'm in LA) it's going to be a looooong weekend. Good luck to everybody, hope it's all good news!

once again I want to thank all members of this forum for your support and kind words which made us pull through this time of studying/wait/and lots of headaches....

everybody here understands what other are going through...its this pain we all share together....

so I want to thank everybody here before I get my letter today...which could go either way...pass(great) or fail(not so good).....

BEST OF LUCK FOR ALL U THERE INCLUDING ME....

once again I want to thank all members of this forum for your support and kind words which made us pull through this time of studying/wait/and lots of headaches....
everybody here understands what other are going through...its this pain we all share together....

so I want to thank everybody here before I get my letter today...which could go either way...pass(great) or fail(not so good).....

BEST OF LUCK FOR ALL U THERE INCLUDING ME....
Yeah! I hope everyone gets his result letter soon.

I took a look at the results and it seems electrical pass rate is not too bad if you compare it with last few years, have a question: do they adopt cut score based on market demand (increasing/decreasing demand for professional engineers in each branch) or it just determined based on technical issues?

Yeah! I hope everyone gets his result letter soon. I took a look at the results and it seems electrical pass rate is not too bad if you compare it with last few years, have a question: do they adopt cut score based on market demand (increasing/decreasing demand for professional engineers in each branch) or it just determined based on technical issues?

That is a great question. Great question... With the amount of studying I have done, I just dont see how I failed this darn thing last time but oh well. All a great big secret...

letter arrived in mail at 12.30PM....not opened yet....my fate is still sealed.....will go home and will open it myself....

letter arrived in mail at 12.30PM....not opened yet....my fate is still sealed.....will go home and will open it myself....
Good luck PEGILL! I know it is nervewracking. I had to sit down to open it.

Good luck PEGILL, I probably won't be able to open it right away either... I had my hubby open it last time(failed!). I will probaby wait for him to get home tonight to open it... but I am in So Cal, so maybe tomorrow.

GREATR NEWS , FINALLY WAITING IS OVER AND GOT MY RESULT THIS AFTERNOON AROUND 1:00 PM.

LEAVING IN SACRAMENTO SO LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET IT

PASS ALL 3 EXAMS AT FIRST TRY !!!GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE

Back