CALIFORNIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to hold out for the letter, before looking in the database. There has been a lot of confusion with other states not updating the entire database at one time.....thus causing panic attacks for people who passed but get put in at a later date. So, until 3 pm this afternoon, I just going to have to :whipping: :dunno:
good move. I'm not in the database yet, and its depressing for me to keep thinking that my pass letter was a mistake ... I am NOT checking that thing again until something on the CA pels website says its been completely updated..

:dunno: :rolleyes: :th_rockon: :th_rockon: I am on the database. :th_rockon: :th_rockon: :th_rockon: :th_rockon:
I believe that cancelled numbers and those for deceased individuals are eventually reassigned. My number is in the 30,000's

:whipping:

That's kind of strange, I was under the impression that they didn't do that....at least for civils because if you were licensed prior to the early 80's (before a certain license number), you would be allowed to practice land surveying. If they gave someone a license number from before that cut-off point, there could be future confusion if they ever tried to practice land surveying.

The database has been updated as of this morning but the numbers do not begin from 70563 as previously thought. The candidate ID is NOT the license number. You might want to enter your first and last name to look you up. My name is there. :whipping:

Congratulations on your name being listed! Are you saying that your name is listed for Traffic Engineer? If so, what is your expiration month/year? I was wondering if the Traffic Engineer portion of the data base has been updated yet.

I passed the Electrical PE (my second PE!).

I'm not in the database (take-home test issues, not my fault).

I live in Southern California.

My coworker also passed and he is in the database, so it looks like it's been updated.

congrats twada! :rolleyes: :whipping: :dunno:
Thanks. But I am not done yet... I have not fulfill the take-home exam yet. The letter said that I have 2-weeks to submit this exam, which I finished last night. Until then I am not quite a PE. By the way did everyone think this Take-home exam easy?

Thanks. But I am not done yet... I have not fulfill the take-home exam yet. The letter said that I have 2-weeks to submit this exam, which I finished last night. Until then I am not quite a PE. By the way did everyone think this Take-home exam easy?

Use the references they tell you to use for the take home exam and you will be just fine....might have to do a bit of reading to find a couple answers, but they are in there.

BTW-----CONGRATS DAN! WAY TO GO!! :whipping: :dunno: :rolleyes:
Thank you, Bigwolf

For those wanting for info about the license database. . . I received my pass letter yesterday (Thursday) and my information was not yet in the license database as of 11pm yesterday. However, today my information was entered sometime before 11am today. So the database was updated within 24 hrs after I received my letter.

For me, some database searches worked (e.g., by last name, by city, or license #), and others didn't (e.g. using first name & city together) In case you want to test out the license database, here's my search results:

Name Type Number Status Address City Zip County Actions?

BRECHT DAN P E 18061 CLEAR 922 14TH ST #106 SANTA MONICA 90403 LOS ANGELES No

anyone here who received their results already and passed but not yet in the database??

my name is not in the database.. hopefully not because i failed but otherwise..

anyone here who received their results already and passed but not yet in the database??
my name is not in the database.. hopefully not because i failed but otherwise..

I think we are out of luck, the DB appears to be updated for those who passed...

ARJ, is your name in the license lookup yet?
No. Not yet. I'm hoping it hasn't been completely updated yet. Royal Flush said he passed and his name isn't in there yet. In any case, I should get the letter today and know for sure.

Well, just got my letter and I failed. I only had the special surveying exam left to pass and I didn't make it. The cut score was 171. I scored 156. Man that sucks!!! I can't tell you how disappointed I am.

good move. I'm not in the database yet, and its depressing for me to keep thinking that my pass letter was a mistake ... I am NOT checking that thing again until something on the CA pels website says its been completely updated..

Are you a civil or other? Each field has its own number; eg number 12,000 has one eletrical, civil, and mechanical.

I hope for my sake you are not a civil.

:vadar: :screwloose:

No. Not yet. I'm hoping it hasn't been completely updated yet. Royal Flush said he passed and his name isn't in there yet. In any case, I should get the letter today and know for sure.

Where are you located? I am in Eureka and no letter in the mail today. This is cruel.

Where are you located? I am in Eureka and no letter in the mail today. This is cruel.
Well, just got my letter and I failed. I only had the special surveying exam left to pass and I didn't make it. The cut score was 171. I scored 156. Man that sucks!!! I can't tell you how disappointed I am.

My sympathies ARJ, very sorry to hear that. Blow off some steam this weekend and get back on the horse. You're almost there, you'll get it next time. Stay with it!

My sympathies ARJ, very sorry to hear that. Blow off some steam this weekend and get back on the horse. You're almost there, you'll get it next time. Stay with it!
Thanks Metro. I guess I'll start studying again on Monday.

arj,

cant believe you failed..

i'm sorry man..

looks like i'm the only one left who hasnt recieved his results yet..

ARJ, I am sorry to hear that---the others are right, just stick with it! You'll get it done in April!!!

I just went and got my mail for the day......NO LETTER YET!!!!!!!! If this stupid thing doesn't come tomorrow (Saturday), I think I am for sure going to go :vadar: :brickwall: :whipping: :w00t: :BS: :brickwall: :screwloose:

I am totally losing my mind....aarrrrgggghhhhhh

Back