CALIFORNIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ifski, could you list the name and author of your practice exams. I could only find one.
Thanks
I only ended up doing two sample exams and they were from the Civil Surveying Exams for the Special Surveying Exam in CA book, which is one from "the other board".

Found out tonight after going home that I had passed the California Traffic exam!

:waitwall:

All day, I checked the California data base and found no indication of having been awarded a Traffic license! Needless to say, I was pretty bummed!

:waitwall: :waitwall:

And...the stupid data base still does not indicate so! I think it will be Monday before everything is all updated.

Hang tough those of you who are still waiting (There still maybe good news waiting for you in an envelope)...and if the envelope did not produce good news this time around, keep on keeping on with it! Don't give up. Keep to the grind stone until the goal is achieved.

Congratulations to those who got the good news that you are a PE!

Good Luck!!!!
I am looking deep into my crystal ball for you BigWolf ....

Looks like I am going to have to continue chanting ....

"No Whammy ... No Whammy ... No Whammy ...
3.gif

Good news ??
1.gif

JR

I got my letter today.......

PASSED CA PE Civil Exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Locolaugh: :multiplespotting: :whipping: :multiplespotting:

A special thanks to everyone here.....all my homies in california....and of course to the great inspiration of JR and Luis.

JR man, thanks for the great smileys and for keeping me sane long enough to get the letter.

Luis, you are an inspiration to this forum with all of your struggles, hard work and support! Thanks a ton!

Also, a special thanks to RoadGuy for starting this place...definately wouldn't have passed without this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!

To my homies from California, I plan on posting what I did to prepare for the exams in the next couple days.....look for it in the PE exam prep-Civil area of this forum.

ARJ---you'll get -er done in April, we believe in you!!!!!!!!!!

Edwin_dummy---keep us posted man--we're still holding out hope for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Bigwolf, P.E. !!!!!!!!!!! :whipping: :multiplespotting:

I wish you much success !! I am only glad to be able to share a small part of that :Locolaugh:

JR

congrats bigwolf :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

i better receive that **** letter on monday or else... :Locolaugh: :whipping:

is your name in the database yet??

I got my letter today.......PASSED CA PE Civil Exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Locolaugh: :multiplespotting: :whipping: :multiplespotting:

A special thanks to everyone here.....all my homies in california....and of course to the great inspiration of JR and Luis.

JR man, thanks for the great smileys and for keeping me sane long enough to get the letter.

Luis, you are an inspiration to this forum with all of your struggles, hard work and support! Thanks a ton!

Also, a special thanks to RoadGuy for starting this place...definately wouldn't have passed without this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!

To my homies from California, I plan on posting what I did to prepare for the exams in the next couple days.....look for it in the PE exam prep-Civil area of this forum.

ARJ---you'll get -er done in April, we believe in you!!!!!!!!!!

Edwin_dummy---keep us posted man--we're still holding out hope for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go! Big Wolf, P.E.

Edwin Dummy, keep us posted.

congrats bigwolf :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:
i better receive that **** letter on monday or else... :Locolaugh: :whipping:

is your name in the database yet??
I don't think the list was fully updated. License number is at 70625 as on last Friday morning. Both my name and another friend are not there yet. And I don't think they re-use numbers either. Since ME and EE have fewer licenses than CE, their license numbers are always far behind. I know how you feel, man. I had that same feeling before I got my letter, but wait till you get your letter. Meanwhile, enjoy your weekend and wait for the good news on Monday.

Oh, I forget, the post mark on my letter was 01-30-07, not 01-31-07 as announced on the board's website, and it took 3 days to come to my place in west LA, 02-02-07. If they mail your letter out in 01-31-07, then you definitely will get it on Monday. Being late does not mean that you failed, cause two guys I know got the letter same day with me failed.

Cheer up! :th_rockon:

thanks relieved...

are you saying you passed and until now your name isnt in the database yet?

actually i dont live in california anymore..

that's why the letter hasnt arrived yet..

hopefully on monday..

looks like im the only one left who hasnt received his letter..

thanks relieved...
are you saying you passed and until now your name isnt in the database yet?

actually i dont live in california anymore..

that's why the letter hasnt arrived yet..

hopefully on monday..

looks like im the only one left who hasnt received his letter..
yup, I passed. One of my friends too. We both are not on there yet.

You will definitely get your letter monday then. Don't worry too much. I pissed off all Friday morning because of that freaky partially updated list too. But I did not give up hope.

Good luck, man.

Thanks a ton everyone for your well-wishes! :whipping: :Locolaugh:

Edwin--I am not in the online database yet....keep the faith bro....keep the faith!

...And definately keep us posted when you hear something! :multiplespotting:

Congratulations Bigwolf!!!! I'm so happy for you! And thanks for the vote of confidence.

Hang in there edwin and stay confident!!

To all that passed - congratulations! It feels great after waiting so long.

To those that didn't get it this time - I'm sure you'll get it next time.

And especially to those people who might miss one out of three exams for civil - you've already passed more exams than I did! What a pain. You'll get it in April!

To all that passed - congratulations! It feels great after waiting so long.
To those that didn't get it this time - I'm sure you'll get it next time.

And especially to those people who might miss one out of three exams for civil - you've already passed more exams than I did! What a pain. You'll get it in April!
Actually, if you passed then you passed one exam like the rest of us. You might have taken it more times, but still passed the one exam like the rest of us that passed.

:Locolaugh:

:whipping:

To all that passed, congrats and job well done.

To those that didn't
bookh.gif
and do it next time.

Looking forward to this week for more results to come in (looking like Monday?).

Last edited:
Back