CALIFORNIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the board made it official

http://www.dca.ca.gov/pels/e_oct06results.htm

Looks like all the letters were mailed yesterday at the latest.

Congrats to all those who have already received the good news! :multiplespotting:

For those of us still waiting, hang tight--the letters are on their way! :multiplespotting:

:appl: :appl: :appl: :party-smiley-048: :bananalama: :plusone:

Can someone who already received their letter check to see if the lookup database has been updated yet?

Thanks.

Looks like the license lookup database still isn't updated. Last issued license number is still 70563.

anyone in southern cali received their results already??

i'm out of state. hoping to receive it today but i doubt it.

anyone in southern cali received their results already??i'm out of state. hoping to receive it today but i doubt it.

edwin--no sign of them yet, I'm also in So. Cal.....praying they will show up by tomorrow or Saturday at the latest!

Damn ...
1.gif

I was hoping there would be more results !!! This kind of waiting will drive you to ....
beerfunnel2.gif

I keep saying to myself everytime I open this thread ... No whammy .. No whammy ... No whammy ....
3.gif

And then I carefully peer from behind my mountain of work ...
1.gif

I still got my fingers crossed for end-of-the-week good news !! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

JR

Damn ...
1.gif

I was hoping there would be more results !!! This kind of waiting will drive you to ....
beerfunnel2.gif

I keep saying to myself everytime I open this thread ... No whammy .. No whammy ... No whammy ....
3.gif

1.gif

I still got my fingers crossed for end-of-the-week good news !! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

JR

I loved Press Your Luck !! Great game

Damn ...
1.gif

beerfunnel2.gif

3.gif

1.gif

JR

Thanks for the support! Trust me, you guys will be the first to as soon as those damn letters make their way into the So. Cal. mail boxes :mail-296:

:multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :waitwall: :waitwall: :waitwall: :waitwall:

Taken from http://www.dca.ca.gov/pels/e_oct06results.htm

"The License Lookup database is updated once the result letters are mailed. The data must be transferred between databases and then uploaded to the License Lookup database. The program to update the License Lookup database is run overnight. Do NOT contact the Board asking when the database will be updated."

Looks like they'll update at night sometime...hopefully soon. Most likely we'll have the letters in our hands before this gets updated.

I took the EE exam at San Diego. I did not really study the control / transistor, although I allocated last two days before the exam to study those topics. I was surprised that in the morning exam there were about a half of questions on the control / transistor. Luckily I knew some of them, but I had to guess about 5~6 questions on those topics. Although I did not feel confident in the morning, I felt the afternoon exam was easier. Did anyone who did not study a lot on the control / transistor, and still passed PE?

I am getting nervous.... Need some enlightment.

Any Californians gotten a chance to :mail-296: yet today?

:multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :waitwall: :waitwall: :waitwall: :waitwall:

Any Californians gotten a chance to :mail-296: yet today?:multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :waitwall: :waitwall: :waitwall: :waitwall:
My mail doesn't run until 4pm. What time does yours run?

Usually mid-afternoon. Can't check the box until I get home from work (after 5)....I've been having a problem focusing at work during the afternoons this week :multiplespotting:

I'm not even really expecting to see them in there today, but I would certainly hope for tomorrow.

Well, nothing for me in the mail today. Looks like the suffering continues.................. :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :waitwall: :waitwall:

Well, nothing for me in the mail today. Looks like the suffering continues.................. :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :waitwall: :waitwall:

Where are you located?

So far Central and NoCal have gotten results if I'm correct....

Well, nothing for me in the mail today. Looks like the suffering continues.................. :mail-296: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :brickwall:

Fabulous

Usually mid-afternoon. Can't check the box until I get home from work (after 5)....I've been having a problem focusing at work during the afternoons this week :multiplespotting:
I'm not even really expecting to see them in there today, but I would certainly hope for tomorrow.

I'm in NorCal (Eureka) and my results were not here today either. :multiplespotting: :waitwall:

Back