CALIFORNIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
arj, cant say about nevada. you might want to call nevada board..

but as far as texas is concerned..

you only need to submit a verification that u passed the principles and practice

exam of NCEE and of course, references, trancript, etc..

but no more exam !!!

thank you to everyone who congratulated me..

for those who hasn't yet.. what are you waiting for.. hehehe

I just called the Nevada board and they require the same thing!! The 8 hr PE exam is all I need!! All I have to do is fill out the PE reciprocity application (references, experience, etc) and that's it. Cool!! I might have a Nevada stamp before California.

Thxs Edwin. I didn't even think about doing that. I could have been Licensed in Nevada months ago. :beerchug: :p10940623: :p10940623:

This is what EB.com is all about. Now I feel all warm and fuzzy and crap like that. :beerchug:
EB.COM ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p10940623: :p10940623: :th_rockon: :th_rockon: :th_rockon: :th_rockon: :th_rockon:

That's a GREAT way to end the week! It's amazing how much it impacts us all when someone fails....and in this case PASSES!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!

That's a GREAT way to end the week! It's amazing how much it impacts us all when someone fails....and in this case PASSES!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!
Thanks!

Yes I agree. This pool of knowledge is priceless.

got the results!
i passed the national exam and the california seismic..

i failed the california surveying..

this is still very, very good news because i now live here in texas

i am technically a PE in Texas.. just need to submit my application

no more exams !!!! thank you LORD !

:beerchug: :p10940623: :p10940623:

DUDE---THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!! :th_rockon: :th_rockon: :th_rockon: :th_rockon: :th_rockon: :multiplespotting:

Congratulations to all the California Engineers that passed the PE! This is your day! **Thumbs up**

:beerchug:

Last edited:
got the results!
i passed the national exam and the california seismic..

i failed the california surveying..

this is still very, very good news because i now live here in texas

i am technically a PE in Texas.. just need to submit my application

no more exams !!!! thank you LORD !

:beerchug: :p10940623: :p10940623:
U did it, man! Time for party now :th_rockon:

Congrats Edwin! :th_rockon: :bananalama: :winko: :party-smiley-048: :beerchug: :beerchug: :multiplespotting:

We all knew that you would pull it off.

Back